New York City - Corning Museum of Glass - Niagara Falls (US side) (Apr - Oct)
Summary of The Day: The bus tour will depart from New York City to visit the Corning Museum of Glass which is the largest glass museum in the world with more than 45,000 objects from over 3,500 years of glass making history. You will also see live, narrated glass making demonstrations. Afterwards the bus tour will take you to Niagara Falls. The Falls is collectively made from the American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls, and the Canadian Horseshoe Falls and are famous for their beauty and as a valuable source of hydroelectric power. In the evening you can enjoy breathtaking views when the intense spotlights shower the falls with different shades of rainbow colors. The Falls is also a place where many couples come to admire the beauty of the falls while enjoying a romantic evening.
New York City - Corning Museum of Glass - Watkins Glen State Park - Niagara Falls (Nov - Apr)
After Corning Museum of Glass, we will travel to Watkins Glen State Park, the smaller version of the Grand Canyon! The centerpiece of the park is a 400-foot-deep narrow gorge cut through rock by a stream – Glen Creek – that was left hanging when glaciers of the Ice age deepened the Seneca valley. The park features three trails – by which one can climb or descend the gorge. The Southern Rim and Indian Trails run along the wooded rim of the gorge, while the Gorge Trail is closest to the stream and runs over, under and along the park"s 19 waterfalls by way of stone bridges and more than 800 stone steps.
Afterwards we will visit Niagara Falls. The Falls is also a place where many couples come to admire the beauty of the falls while enjoying a romantic evening.
- Quality Inn / Comfort Inn or similar
Niagara Falls - New York
Summary of The Day: In the morning, we will visit the nearby Whirlpool State Park, just downstream of the Niagara River, and Old Fort Niagara on an in-depth Niagara Falls tour (own expense). This impressive fort was built by the French in 1679 and helped them maintain their dominance over Lake Ontario and the region. A tour of the fort will lead you to discover relics from the various soldiers who've occupied it, including French, British, American, and Native American soldiers.
Then we'll return to the magnificent Niagara Falls where you can take the famous Maid of the Mist cruise (seasonal, own expense) to get up close to the falls. Or you may visit the Niagara IMAX Theater and see the amazing film "The Falls Movie: Legends and Daredevils" - one of the most spectacular IMAX movies of all time (own expense). You will sit in a giant six-story movie screen and feel the power of 12,000 watts of thunderous digital surround sound where you can see behind the mist, myths and mysteries of one of the most storied natural wonders of the world.
After lunch we will begin our return trip to New York.
- We normally return to New York at 8:00 pm, but there may be a 30-45 minute delay caused by special circumstances such as bad weather conditions and traffic jams.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $108.00||USD $72.00||USD $73.00||USD $158.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $76.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (see meeting point)
- 1-Night Hotel Accommodation
- Round-trip transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
- Professional tour guide
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals the tour guide arranges
- Service Fee for tour guide/driver (min. $8.00/day per person)
- Admission or optional tours (prices may vary due to the season and are subject to the final box office price):
- Corning Museum of Glass: $19.50/Adult; Free/Child(3-12); $19.50/Senior(62+)
- Native American Dance Show: $21.00/Adult; $13.00/Child(3-12)
- Niagara Adventure Theater Movie: $12.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(3-12)
- Maid of the Mist : $18.25/Adult, $10.65/Child(3-12)(The optional tour is available from April/May - October depending on the weather. )
- Niagara Jet Boat Adventures: $65.00/Person
- Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour(Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara): $25.00/Adult; $20.00/Child(3-12)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Special request: please offer us the third and fourth person's birth date if you book a triple and/or quad room.
- It's not mandatory for infants to sit in a car seat. So customers can prepare it by themselves if they need. Local agency won't offer it.
- Multiple departure/pick-up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/ pick-up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
- The time we mentioned in the itinerary is for reference only. Please refer to your guide on tour for the actual arrangement. The visiting order and duration might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Anonymous.04/15/2017Good choice ( Verified Purchased )
It was a good choice for a two day trip. The itinerary showed the most important things in te area
Anonymous.04/04/2017Recommended ( Verified Purchased )
Very good option to get to know the niagara falls. I just would not recommend the glass museum but everything else was great and perfect to enjoy the waterfalls from all the angles. The hotel was great!!!
Alan.Kantserov03/28/2017Good ( Verified Purchased )
Steven is really nice tour guide, who told everything about the sightseeings. It would be better if we had a closer look at niagara falls. Jet boat is overpriced. I didn't have a place to sit inside the boat, because there were too many peo...ple and had to sit outside in a rough weather conditions. After my complaint, I moved inside and had to stand there (while everybody else were sitting) and that was really uncomfortable (water was splashing on me and my jeans were wet at the end of the trip) Read full review
Anonymous.10/13/2016Muy bien! ( Verified Purchased )
Excelente pero deberían incluir el idioma español en la guía turística. Todo muy bien organizado!
Anonymous.(3)Useful08/02/20162 Day Niagara Falls Tour ( Verified Purchased )
Comorehendmsiveand Great experience over relatively short time.. would highly recommend it.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
I am planning going with 7 friends next April 29th but somo of us live in New York and the other ones live in New Jersey. It is possible that all of us go in the same bus. It is the same bus which pick up people in New York and then in New Jersey? 04/06/2017 00:27:26
All travelers in one reservation will be booked and travel together in one bus. Normally, we can only arrange one pick up per reservation. If you will need 2 pick ups, please leave a clear note upon making the reservation online and we will check with our local office if they can confirm 2 pick ups for one reservation.
To place your order, please simply select your start date and the number of rooms/ seats you require on the upper right hand section of the tour's information page, then click “Book Now".
Customer Service Rep
Hotel accommodation is included in the tour price.
For the tour that you want, it does include the pickup and drop off.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right section of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Customer Service Rep
Thank you for your inquiry at Tours4Fun.
For Tours4Fun multi-day tours, two pieces of standard-sized luggage including one carry-on are generally accepted per passenger. The average luggage size is no more than 62 inches when adding the width, length and height of your luggage piece.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right portion of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Customer Service Rep
Will we have an opportunity to have this workshop during this trip?
Can we take the tour from NYC on Monday and on the way back loin "Wednesday" tour? 03/27/2017 18:55:55
Please note that the Corning Museum of glass workshop is not included in the tour as it would take some time.
The museum of glass will take around 1 hour only as it will depend on your itinerary of the day. Kindly note that when you book the tour departing for Monday, you will be back the day after.
Thank you for your inquiry. Please reply to this email or call us at 1-866-933-7368 (US&Canada), 1-626-389-8668 (International) (24 hours a day, 7 days a week) if you have further questions.
Customer Service Rep
Dear Debra DiRado,
Thank you for choosing Tours4Fun!
This means that instead of being dropped off at Parsippany, you will be dropped off either of the below location:
In Front of HSBC Bank 39-10 main st Flushing NY 11354
Chinatown 48 Bowery St, New York, N.Y. 10013
Customer Service Rep
Upload your photos and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information
Edit Photo Title & Description
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
Excelente pero deberían incluir el idioma español en la guía turística. Todo muy bien organi .. Read MoreBy Anonymous. On 10/13/2016 01:13:25
One of the best tours of my life.
2 days can be little to see so many amazing things, but our guide Stan made it be, not only .. Read MoreBy Luciane Dias On 08/17/2015 05:43:01
"I chose Tours4Fun because of the price. It's easy to book and easy to travel. I went to Was .. Read MoreBy Sergii Chupryna On 05/06/2015 00:00:00
You May Also Like
Find a Travel CompanionSee All
Pardha Saradhi05/18/2011 13:36:29
I am planning to visit Niagara from 25th May to 26th May. Any one ..
Uday Ch10/01/2010 21:28:19
Hi, are you giving the drop-up Facility same like pick-up facili ..
yeoh swee choo05/14/2010 15:49:29
tentatively travelling on wed 26th may with daughter