San Francisco - Monterey - 17-Mile Drive - Carmel-by-the-Sea - San Francisco
Summary of The Day: We'll depart San Francisco heading south on the picturesque Pacific Coast Highway to stop at Monterey's Cannery Row to have lunch and browse the stores. The tour will then continue on PCH traveling through Pacific Grove to enjoy the scenic 17-Mile Drive arriving in the enchanting Carmel-by-the-Sea. If there is time, we'll stop at Carmel Mission, Half Moon Bay and Santa Cruz before we return to San Francisco.
- We do not offer hotel reservations for this tour. Please arrange your hotel accommodation on your own before starting your tour.
Summary of The Day: The Alcatraz Island Ferry will pick you up at Pier 33 in San Francisco and you'll be off on an amazing adventure on the infamous island that was once a federal prison and military fort. You'll hear the 45-minute audio-visual presentation "Doing Time: The Alcatraz Cell House Tour" detailing the landmark's fascinating history and then explore the island. The ferry will take you back to San Francisco.
- Alcatraz is even more popular this year than in year's past so we therefore recommend booking Alcatraz packages as soon as possible.
The Alcatraz tour will take place in the afternoon and once we confirm an Alcatraz package, the tickets are non-refundable. Please contact us to confirm whether Alcatraz tickets are available on the day you choose, if it is not available, we will refund you ticket fee.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $197.50||USD $197.50|
*This tour meets a minimum number of 4 passengers. In case we are unable to meet the minimum number on a tour we will touch base with you. Thanks for your understanding.
*Adult age: 11 and older.
Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (Please note your hotel location in the comments column when booking)
Ground transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
Professional tour escort
Airfares or related transportation between your home and San Francisco airport or chosen pick-up location
All personal expenses including hotel and meals
Service fee for tour guide/driver(15% recommended)
- For child under 8 years old:
Please note that for your child's safety, we require you to bring a child safety seat or booster seat for all children that are not at least 8 years of age or 4' 9" or 144 cm in height as dictated by California State Law. You will be required to provide your own child seat on all motor vehicle tours. Failure to provide a seat for your child will result in forfeiture of your seats on the tour without refund. If your child is 8 years or older or 4’9” in height you do not need to provide a child seat, however, please let us know.
- You need to present your voucher and bring a Photo ID.
- No food is allowed on Alcatraz Island.
- We recommend booking Alcatraz packages at least three weeks in advance to ensure availability.
- This tour is non-refundable once you purchase it.
- We offer pick-up at major hotels in downtown San Francisco or Fisherman's Wharf area on the first day. Please note your hotel location in the comments column when booking. We will then confirm the availability for you. For the second day, we pick you up at 9:00 am/9:30 am/10:00 am/10:30 am (subject to availability) from Pier 33 - Embarcadero Street.
- Pick-up time is from 8:00 am to 9:00 am. Please arrive at the pick-up location 10-15 minutes prior to the pick-up time.
- As a courtesy to fellow passengers, it's important to be on time. If clients are late or miss a scheduled pick-up time for the tour, please contact our office IMMEDIATELY. An alternative pick-up location may be arranged at the customer's expense, subject to availability. Any guest who misses their tour entirely will forfeit their seat on the tour. No refunds will be issued.
- Customers are allowed up to two items (ie. one personal item + one carry-on) to travel free of charge. These items must be within the size limitations. Each additional item above the allowance will incur a $25.00 excess luggage fee. Maximum Dimensions for Luggage - Carry on size: 24”x16”x10”, (or 60cm x 40cm x 58 cm). Any Oversize luggage larger than the maximum size noted is $50 regardless of personal items brought on board. (i.e. 1 Oversized Luggage - $50, 2 Oversized pieces = $100). We ask overnight guests to contact us at least 48 hrs in advance to inform us about additional and/or oversize luggage.
- During the spring and summer, we recommend that you wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
During the fall and winter, we recommend that you wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
- In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7