Please note that order of day-to-day itinerary is adjustable depending on tour start day.
Costa del Sol - Granada
Summary of The Day: We'll depart Costa del Sol during the morning and head to Granada.
Granada is one of the most culturally significant and historic cities in Spain with magnificent architecture including its world famous Moorish palace of Alhambra. The bordering Generalife Gardens are an exquisite collection of lush gardens, ponds, fountains and decorative patios. The breathtaking beauty of these Andalusian jewels inspired Washington Irving to write “Tales of the Alhambra.”
We'll have dinner at the hotel and you have the option to see a Gypsy Flamenco show in the Sacromonte Quarter.
Summary of The Day: We'll enjoy breakfast at the hotel and then drive northward to the Imperial city of Toledo - where the people of the Christian, Moorish and Jewish faith have lived together for centuries. During the city tour, we'll see Toledo's most important monuments as well as learn about the city's famous art of Damasquinado, which is gold and silver inlaying in iron.
We'll then continue to Madrid.
We normally arrive back in Madrid between 6:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. However, there may be a delay caused by heavy traffic or other circumstances.
We recommend that you book a late flight at the end of the tour, or stay an extra night in the city to depart the following morning.
* Child: 4 to 7 years of age
* Children under 4 years of age ride for free provided they do not occupy a seat on the bus and that they share a twin room with 2 adults (one child per room maximum).
* Prices for Single Occupancy apply when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
* Prices for Double/Triple Occupancy apply when two/three people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
* Triple price does not guarantee a third bed in the room since each room is equipped with two beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
* Prices may be higher than usual during the holidays and selected weekends.
* Limitation for luggage: One suitcase per person not to exceed 30 kg.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Guided visits in Granada and Toledo
Tour guide during the tour service
Transportation in air-conditioned deluxe motorcoach
Please check in at the departure location 15 minutes before the tour begins.
Limitation for luggage: only one luggage per person limited to a weight of 30 kg.
During spring/summer, we recommend passengers wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. During fall/winter, we recommend passengers wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right portion of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".