New York - Timexpo - New England Air Museum - Yankee Candle Flagship - Springfield Forest park Light Show
Summary of The Day: American’s Rolex ( Timex)watch museum, New England Air Museum, Yankee Candle Shopping, Known as the United States of Rolex watches Timex Museum and Space Museum in New England, we will visit the centuries-old, TIMEX watch museum before heading to New England and Space Museum, watch the aircraft exhibits collected in each period. After we will drive to the nation's largest and most popular aromatherapy candles manufacturer --- Yankee Candle Gift Shop, where you can shop different flavor and unique shape of the candle products hauntingly.
The New England Air Museum (NEAM) is an aerospace museum located at in , , . The museum consists of three hangars and has more than 75,000 square feet (7,000 m2) of exhibit space. Outside the hangars are additional aircraft on display. It includes a total of 66 airplanes, 26 helicopters, 8 , 7 gliders, 6 balloons, 1 , 1 blimp, and 1 .Exhibits include the history of , early war aircraft of WWI, civil aircraft from the 1930's through the 80's, numerous computer-based flight simulators, and the Memorial and . Additionally, there are exhibits on early French aviation, the , and a new exhibit geared toward children, Kids Port, which opened in May, 2009.
One of New England's most popular destinations! Yankee Candle Village offers a unique shopping, entertainment and dining experience. Stroll through the Bavarian Christmas Village, the Nutcracker Castle, and our home store. Enjoy fabulous candles, home decor and holiday shopping. Savor freshly-made fudge and other sweet treats in our fudgeshop. Dip your own candles and watch history brought to life in our candle making museum.
– The holiday lighting display in Springfield's Forest Park celebrated its 17th opening night，The various displays include Santa’s Magical Forest Park, Jurassic World, Victorian Village, North Pole Village, Toy Land, Happy Holidays Springfield, and the Giant Poinsettia Candles. There is Seuss Land, replica of Everett Barney’s mansion and Springfield’s Municipal Group; Blizzard Tunnel; Winter Woods, and assorted features such as a frog that leaps, trees that dance, elves that sing, and a volcano that erupts.
- Quality Inn. MA or similar
Premium Crossing Outlet - Peabody Museum of Natural History at Yale University
Summary of The Day: Brand mall shopping, get unique shopping experience, because shopping center itself is a beautiful environment, unique shopping premises. Shopping center include: Factory direct, daily discounts of up to 25-65%. High-end stores, bringing together leading designer brands and high-quality brand-name of the Department and create a pleasant shopping experience for the whole family shopping.
Peabody Museum of Natural History at Yale University, Yale University’s earliest museum collection, begun in the 18th century, was a miscellaneous assortment of “natural and artificial curiosities” from around the world typical of college collections of the time. Systematic collecting of specimens for teaching and research began in 1802 with the appointment of Benjamin Silliman as Professor of Chemistry and Natural History. The outstanding mineral collection Silliman built for Yale, which he used in his pioneering teaching of geology and mineralogy, became an important source of public entertainment and one of the principal attractions for visitors to New Haven.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $125.00||USD $113.00||USD $107.00||USD $175.00|
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up from chosen location (see meeting point) and dropoff
- 1-night hotel accommodations
- Roundtrip ground transportation via air-conditioned vans, mini-buses or buses(Depending on the number of passengers traveling)
- Professional bilingual tour escort
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and Now York airport or chosen pickup location
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Service Fee for tour guide (min. $8.00/day per person)
- Admissions and Optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office. All optional tours that include a service fee must be paid for in cash before joining the tour.):
- Timexpo - The Timex Museum: $6.00/Adult; $4.00/Child(5-12); $5.00/Senior(65+)
- New England Air Museum: $12.00/Adult; $6.50/Child(4-11); $11.00/Senior(65+)
- Bright Nights at Forest Park: $8.00/Person
- Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History: $9.00/Adult; $5.00/Child(3-18 & college student with ID); $8.00/Senior(65+)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- To ensure that you can join the tour smoothly, we recommend you read the following notice:
*If you need to change the pick up location, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm the location before 72 hours the tour depart, so that we can arrange for you.( Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy.)
*You can't change the pick up location during 72 hours before departing, because we need to confirm the guests' number in advance to arrange the bus.
*If you change your pick up location during the departure date, and don't join the tour in the location you chose on time, you will problemly miss the bus. We are sorry, we will handle it as No show and we'll not refund you.
**Thanks for your understanding!
- The itinerary and operating dates may change due to weather, traffic and other reasons during our busy season. Please reconfirm your order prior to the departure date.
- Please note that order of day-to-day itinerary is adjustable depending on tour start day. For the detail arrangement, please email or call us prior to departure date to re-confirm it. If you plan to leave in advance when on tour, please DO contact us for the final itinerary.
- Spring/Summer: wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
Fall/Winter: wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
- Multiple departure/pick up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/ pick up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Dear Bianca Cabilangan,
At this time, the 2015 Tour Schedule has not been finalized.
You are welcomed to check back with us on or about September 2015 for possible updated departure dates.
Customer Service Rep
Dear Bianca Cabilangan,
Please note that this is a special tour for Christmas time and the schedule for 2015 has not been received yet. If you wish to take this tour, you may come back to check for updates or about October/November.
You are also welcomed to complete the following form to be notified when new dates have been added:
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7