New York City - Watkins Glen State Park - Finger Lakes
Summary of The Day: We'll depart from New York in the morning and visit the scenic Watkins Glen State Park (admission not included). You can enjoy a chain of more than 20 various types of waterfalls.
Time and weather permitting, we can take an optional cruise in the Finger Lakes region (Subject to availability, admission not included). where we will take a boat tours to the scenic lakes with mountains on both sides. If available, we may visit North America's most prestigious wineries to visit and taste the wine of the local name, and also have a chance to buy the brewery’s exclusive secret wine (Subject to availability, admission not included).
- Quality Inn.Roch Airport or similar
Letchworth State Park - New York City
Summary of The Day: This morning, we will continue our tour in Grand Canyon of the East: Letchworth State Park (admission not included).
There, weather permitting, we may enjoy white water drift (Subject to availability, admission not included).
Then we'll return to New York City.
- White Water Rapid request customer ages 10+
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $128.00||USD $86.00||USD $86.00||USD $178.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $88.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (see meeting point)
- 1-night hotel accommodation
- Roundtrip ground transportation via air-conditioned vans, mini-buses or buses(Depending on the number of passengers traveling)
- Tax fee
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and Now York airport or chosen pickup location
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Service Fee for tour guide (min. $8.00/day per person)
- Admissions and Optional tours(prices may vary due to the season and are subject to the final box office price. All optional tours that include a service fee must be paid for in cash before joining the tour.) -Wine tasting: $8.00/person
- Watkins Glen State Park: $10.00/Adult; $8.00/Child (3-12); $10.00/Senior (62+)(The expense is for state park admission and bus parking.)
- Finger Lake cruise: $14.00/Adult; $6.50/Child (3-12); $14.00/Senior(62+)
- White Water Rapid: $60.00(weekend $65.00)/Person(only for 10-62)
- Grand Canyon of the East: $10.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(3-12); $10.00/Senior(62+)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- To ensure that you can join the tour smoothly, we recommend you read the following notice:
*If you need to change the pick up location, please send email to email@example.com to confirm the location before 72 hours the tour depart, so that we can arrange for you.( Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy.)
*You can't change the pick up location during 72 hours before departing, because we need to confirm the guests' number in advance to arrange the bus.
*If you change your pick up location during the departure date, and don't join the tour in the location you chose on time, you will problemly miss the bus. We are sorry, we will handle it as No show and we'll not refund you.
**Thanks for your understanding!
- Please note that order of day-to-day itinerary is adjustable depending on tour start day. For the detail arrangement, please email or call us prior to departure date to re-confirm it.
- The itinerary and operating dates may change due to weather, traffic and other reasons during our busy season. Please reconfirm your order prior to the departure date.
- If the attractions are closed due to holidays, the tour more likely will stop at the entrances for a photo opportunity.
- In Spring/Summer, we recommend you to wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
In Fall/Winter, we recommend layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
- Multiple departure/pick up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/ pick up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
FANIN(0)Useful07/08/2015NEW YORK NATURE TOUR ( Verified Purchased )
This tour is mainly for people who want to see what New York state has to offer in terms of beautiful natural scenery. Our first stop was the Secret Caverns. Outside temperature was in the 70s, but inside of the caverns, it was under 50. So... you will notice a big temperature shift once you go in. The caverns themselves weren't particular spectacular, your main attraction is the waterfall at the end of the caverns. Next, we visited Watkins Glen state park. I liked it a lot! We started the hike from the upper entrance, and walking along the gorge trail which offered a very beautiful view of the gorge. I highly recommend it. After that, we grabbed some dinner on the way to our hotel and that was day 1. Day 2, we started off with Letchworth state park. You have the option to take the rapid water rafting there or wandering around for 3 hours by yourself. If you go rafting which I did, be prepared to get wet. It was a fun experience. After that, we went to see the upper and middle falls in Letchworth. They remind me off Niagara Falls, but on a lesser scale and less tourists around. For our last attraction we went to Corning Museum of Glass. I don't know why they would add that to the itinerary, it had a very different vibe from all the nature-related attractions on this tour. Anyhow, we got back to NYC late around 10pm. All in all a great tour to take. Read full review
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
We regret this tour is currently not available for any departure date. We would also recommend a popular 3 day tour:
Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
Thank you for your info,
Cecilia 09/04/2015 17:48:47
Tour code 81-16867 is currently not being conducted at the moment.
Please view the link provided below to a 2 day tour that is available on the 18th of September:
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
You May Also Like
2-Day Bus Tour to Lake George and Lake Placid