Boston - Niagara Falls
Summary of The Day: Your journey starts when your tour departs from Boston during the morning to travel to Niagara Falls. When you arrive, you will take the famous Maid of the Mist boat ride(admission not included; optional) and stop at Old Fort Niagara(admission not included; optional). Also, you will have the opportunity to see the Native American show - The Spirit of the Mist (admission not included; optional) and take the Niagara Falls Night tour(admission not included; optional).
- Maid of the Mist is not available during winter. It will be replaced by Niagara Jet Boat Adventures before April, 2017.
- Days Inn / Econolodge / Super 8 or similar
Thousand Islands/Corning Museum of Glass - Boston
Summary of The Day: Summer:Today you will visit Thousand Islands, which extends from northeast of Lake Ontario running approximately 60 miles and consisting of more than 1,800 islands. You will also have the option of embarking on the Thousand Islands Boat Cruise(admission not included; optional), which will provide you with amazing views of the the islands. After, you will return to Boston, concluding this unforgettable tour.
Winter:The Thousand Islands cruise is unavailable during the winter and will be substituted by a visit to Corning Museum of Glass (admission not included) in Corning, New York.
Estimated return location and times:
7:45pm - I-90 Service Area, 6E, Charlton, MA (Charlton Service Plaza, Eastbound; on the opposite side of highway from the departure location.)
8:30pm - 28 Harrison Ave., Boston, MA (One minute walking distance from the departure location in Boston.)
9:00pm - 219 Quincy Ave., Quincy, MA (President Plaza)
- The summer schedule will be available at the end of March, please double confirm with us.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $175.00||USD $117.00||USD $122.00||USD $215.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*If cancellation of discounted-fare passenger is made at least 5 days before the tour departure date, the reservation will be subject to the Cancellation Policy. Cancellations within 1-4 days before tour departure date and No-shows will be assessed extra $135.00/Person as penalty fee, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location
- 1-night hotel accommodation
- Ground transportation
- Professional tour guide
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals the tour guide arranges
- Service Fee for tour guide (min. $9.00/day per person)
- Admission and optional tours (Prices may vary during different seasons and are subject to the final box office price..):
Corning Museum of Glass is available during the winter.
- Native American Dance Show: $21.00/Adult; $13.00/Child(under 11); $21.00/Senior(65+)
- Niagara Falls Illumination Show: $6.00/Person (Service fee for tour guide and driver.)(Mandatory)
- Niagara Jet Boat Adventures: $61.00/adult; $51.00/child (under 12); $51.00/senior (over 62)
- Niagara Adventure Theater Movie: $12.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(under 11); $12.00/Senior(65+)
- Maid of the Mist : $19.00/Adult; $11.00/Child(under 11); $19.00/Senior(65+)(The optional tour is available from April/May - October depending on the weather. The last day of operation will be on 11/06/2016.)
- Jet boat: $61.00/Adult; $51.00/Child(under 12); $51.00/Senior(62+)
- Old Fort Niagara: $12.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(under 11); $12.00/Senior(65+)
- Thousand Islands Cruise(US Side): $27.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(under 11); $27.00/Senior(65+)(Available from April/May to October depending on weather conditions. The last day of operation will be on 11/14/2016. In 2017, it may reopen on 3/26. )
- Corning Museum of Glass: $18.00/Adult; free/Child(under 17); $16.00/Senior(65+)(Closed on January 1, Thanksgiving Day, December 24, December 25)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Tour Cancellation and/or Alterations Made Within:
1) 7 Days Prior to Departure Date -100% of Reservation Cost
2) 8-9 Days Prior to Departure Date -75% of Reservation Cost
3) 10-16 Days Prior to Departure Date -50% of Reservation Cost
4) 17 or More Days Prior to Departure Date -25% of Reservation Cost
- Children under 9 must be secured in a car seat while in the vehicle. Please prepare a car seat for each passenger aged 8 years and younger.
- Please arrive at the pick-up location prior to the departure time.
- Prices may be adjusted during the long weekends and holidays.
- By accepting our policy, passengers should agree that we shall not be deemed responsible for any issues caused by itinerary alterations, delays or cancellation strikes, sickness, theft, loss, bus issues, accidents, weather or any other causes.
Customers are strongly advised to purchase travel insurance before departure to ensure compensations for any unexpected causes listed above.
- If you need to book a flight, we recommend that you book your flight after you receive a confirmation email from Tours4fun for your reservation within one to two business days.
- The departure dates can't be guaranteed due to few travellers during slack season (from Columbus Day to Memorial Day). The availability will be subject to our final confirmation.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Anonymous.(1)Useful10/03/2016Pandiyan ( Verified Purchased )
The trip was awesome will recommend others for the trip
SELVA MURUGAN SUBBURAJ(3)Useful08/09/2016A worthy long drive to Niagara and 1000 Islands ( Verified Purchased )
It was an awesome experience to travel by bus all the way to Niagara falls and Thousand islands without even worrying to take the pain of driving our own cars. Though you tend to spend more time on the bus as it is a two day tour, it is pre...tty worthy for a quick weekend getaway. Thousand islands boat ride lasts hardly one hour but sufficient enough to take a glimpse of the few islands around. Tour starts on time and reaches back on time too. Read full review
Anonymous.(7)Useful07/26/2016Bonne organisation et des endroits à ne pas rater ( Verified Purchased )
A lot of drive but that doesn't matter, when you're on the maid of the mist to see the falls : it's just magic! We got a very nice group to talk and have fun with : I was alone, and I loved it !!
Pius Fernandez(2)Useful07/26/2016Awesome 2 day trip ( Verified Purchased )
The experience of a 2 days bus tour trip to Niagara and 1000 island was awesome. The tour guide Naya made it very smooth and fun for all of us. She managed it very well. The time allocation was perfect. Overall i had a great experience. Ke...ep up the great work. Read full review
Simone(1)Useful07/03/2015Niagarafalls & Thousand Islands ( Verified Purchased )
The tour was, besides the very bad and never ending rain, nice. We saw the Niagarafalls shortly. We also went on a cruise to see the thousand island. But please keep in mind that you only book here the transportation and accommodation. You ...have to pay extra for the tours. Read "pricing and including/excluding".I was very disappointed by the illuminati show at night. We just saw a view centimeters of the falls and just the one color. You will have a better view from the canada side. Read full review
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
How easy is it to find the designated pickup place at Charlton Service Plaza, Eastbound as I am new to that place?
Is there a waiting area in the pickup place. I would hate to wait out in the cold. 02/14/2017 01:39:52
Thanks for your inquiry.
Jet Boat Adventures is available before April, 2017 and you will have the chance to enjoy it if you join this tour in February or March.
We suggest you can stay in the Mcdonald's in the Charlton Service Plaza, Westbound for the pick-up and you can check from the map below:
We can update the tour guide contact number to you one day before the tour date to assist you better if you have any other concerns about the meeting points.
Customer Service Rep
thankyou 08/09/2015 23:47:55
We suggest our customers bring two pieces of standard-sized luggage including one carry-on bag per passenger.
This tour includes one night hotel accommodation. You can keep it in the hotel at night and bring it on the bus when you are on tour.
Customer Service Rep
I would like to know as I am travelling alone 05/27/2015 00:59:34
Thank you for your interest in Tours4Fun!
We do not link up single passengers together. If you place a reservation as a single guest, you will be the only person in the room.
Customer Service Rep
The Thousand Islands should be available at the time of departure.
Simply follow the steps provided in the upper right-hand side of the tour page to view the available dates, receive an instant quote and create an order.
Customer Service Rep
The nearest pick up location to Cambridge will be in Boston, 81 Harrison Ave, Boston, MA 02111 at 7:00am.
The distance is approximately a 15-20 minute drive (5.8 miles).
Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
Upload your photos and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information
Edit Photo Title & Description
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
The trip was awesome will recommend others for the trip Read MoreBy Anonymous. On 10/03/2016 03:49:43
A worthy long drive to Niagara and 1000 Islands
It was an awesome experience to travel by bus all the way to Niagara falls and Thousand isla .. Read MoreBy SELVA MURUGAN SUBBURAJ On 08/09/2016 15:44:47
Awesome 2 day trip
The experience of a 2 days bus tour trip to Niagara and 1000 island was awesome. The tour g .. Read MoreBy Pius Fernandez On 07/26/2016 10:05:54