Remaining Seats:(Update:2016/06/25 11:16pm)
Actual available seats are confirmed in the order confirmed email. Emails are usually replied in 1-2 working days.
New York - Rhode Island - Boston
Summary of The Day: In the morning we will depart New York and head to the Mystic Aquarium which is one of the few in North America housing Beluga whales and other rare and remarkable sea creatures.
The tour will also take you to the wealthy community of Newport in Rhode Island which is home to the Breakers Mansion; the summer home for the Vanderbilt family. The Breakers Mansion is a 70-room mansion that overlooks the Atlantic Ocean and is named for the waves crashing into the rocks below the 13-acre estate.
The bus tour will then leave Newport and head to the historic city of Boston which is the capital and largest city of Massachusetts and also one of Americas oldest cities, with a rich economic and social history and enjoy the famous Lobster Dinner at your own expense.
- Holiday Inn & Suites, Boston-Peabody or similar
Boston - New York
Summary of The Day: The bus tour will begin by traveling to New Haven, Connecticut to visit Yale University. Next the bus will head to Harvard University(it may be unavailable to visit inside during winter, please refer to the actual arrangement by tour guide). Then you will visit Massachusetts Institute of Technology(outside of teaching building only). After we will drive pass by Trinity Church, Boston Park, Boston's John Hancock Tower. Then we will stop at Quincy Market. The bus tour will conclude with the trip back to New York City for an early evening arrival before we take Boston harbor cruise to explore the city.
- In order to effectively arrange 1803 Lincoln Highway, Edison 08817 drop-off services during 5/28 - 9/4/2016, our shuttle need to pick customers up from Manhattan-Chinatown(48 bowery New York NY 10013) meeting point, and send them back to Edison NJ. Since the returning times for different tours vary, passengers who need to go back to Edison NJ may wait for our shuttle at the gathering point.
This tour normally returns to Chinatown between 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm and Flushing between 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm, but there may be a 30-45 minute delay caused by special circumstances such as bad weather conditions and traffic jams.
Due to early departure in winter, we will arrive in New York about one hour early than normal.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $108.00||USD $72.00||USD $73.00||USD $158.00|
*The third guest joins the tour for FREE on share room basis.|
*Prices listed have been adjusted.
***Offers are provided and confirmed only on an availability basis. Once confirmed, the reservation cannot be changed or removed without a cancellation fee. If free-fare passenger(s) makes cancellation in advance, we will charge penalty in accordance with Cancellation Policy; If free-fare passenger(s) does not make cancellation in advance and also "no show" on the departure date, we will charge $76/person as penalty fee. This is a mandatory fee to be collected by the tour guide in order to participate on the tour.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with two beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Price is the same for all ages.
*Infants under 2 years of age are free of charge without seats.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up from and drop-off to chosen location (see meeting point)
- 1-night hotel accommodation
- Round-trip transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
- Professional tour guide
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals the tour guide arranges
- Tipsfor tour guide/driver (min. $8.00/day per person)
- Admissions and optional tours (prices may vary due to the season and are subject to the final box office price.):
- Boston Lobster Dinner: $32.00/Adult; $30.00/Child(3-12)
- Mystic Aquarium: $35.00/Adult; $25.00/Child(3-12); $30.00/Senior(62+)
- Breakers Mansion: $21.00/Adult; $7.00/Child(3-12)
- Boston Harbor Cruise: $22.00/Adult; $17.00/Child(3-12)
- Yale In-Depth Tour: $10.00/person
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Please offer us the third and fourth person's birth date if you book a triple and/or quad room.
- Please note that the order of the day-to-day itinerary is adjustable depending on the tour's start day. For a more detailed arrangement, please email or call us prior to departure date to re-confirm. Guests who plan to leave in advance when on tour, must please contact us for the final itinerary.
- During spring/summer, we recommend passengers wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
During fall/winter, we recommend passengers wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
- Multiple departure/pick-up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/ pick-up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft or loss at any location.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
kaliope.drakopoulos(0)Useful03/20/2016 23:29:062 day trip to Boston ( Verified Purchased )
Great trip, great sceneries, tour guide Doris was excellent in explaining very informative,tour put together. Hotel was great quality Inn . The food was great, service, and attractions and overall great historical learning experience for al...l . I recommend this tour for all definitely would travel again . Kaliope Read full review
inna rosado(0)Useful10/26/2015 20:15:11great tour ( Verified Purchased )
It was an amazing trip, my husband and i really enjoyed it. Everything was great, the hotel was nice and clean, the only thing is, i wish we were given more time to spend at Breakers, we had to rush through it, and we didn't get a chance to... go in the backyard. Read full review
Bela Kublanovskaya(1)Useful07/15/2015 14:25:58Good time ( Verified Purchased )
This was our 3 times bus tour with this company. We had a nice time. Places visited very interesting. Tour guide (Jimmy) is excellent. It's very good weekend spent with my daughter. Thanks guys.
Kiran Rane(1)Useful01/18/2014 17:35:55Great long-weekend tour ( Verified Purchased )
I think this tour was perfect in many ways. All the attractions included were really nice and tour guide was friendly. Just one recommendation is tour guide should mention beforehand that group dinner (lobster special) would be Chinese styl...e which we weren't aware till we reached restaurant. Read full review
Hui Zhao(8)Useful06/28/2013 19:35:41perfect ( Verified Purchased )
wow I love this trip.I learn something about the history of American from this trip.I can't forget the time with people on the trip
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
We do not offer any free time in Newport/Boston.
You will need to stay with the group at all times.
Thank you for your inquiry!
Customer Service Rep
how this is possible ? 04/29/2016 18:19:18
Thanks for your inquiry,
Please check the link for the pre tour hotel extension near the Coco Asian Cuisine back parking lot on 116 Greenwood Ave Edison NJ 08817 pick up location.
Simply select the start date and the number of travelers you are booking for/ number of rooms you require, then click on "BOOK NOW" to place a reservation for the tour on the upper right section of the tour information page.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right section of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
After clicking on "BOOK NOW" the following page will allow you to view additional post tour hotel extension options which you can add to your package reservation at a discount.
Customer Service Rep
Dear Barbara Tengan,
For the guests who wish to visit Washington D.C, we have located the following tours for them to consider:
To visit Boston, currently we do not offer any 2-day packages. However, a 1-day tour may be an alternative:
For any further assistance, you may also contact our customer service team at
Tel: 1-866-933-7368 (US&Canada)
Tel: 1-626-389-8668 (International)
(24 hours a day, 7 days a week)**
We will be more than happy to help.
Thank you very much.
Customer Service Rep
For this tour we do offer the drop off and pick up at Edison, New Jersey.
Customer Service Rep
You are welcome to opt out of the Mystic aquarium, the tour guide will then provide you with a meeting time and location. If you will visit the Science museum on your own, you will be responsible for your own transportation.
Please ensure you inform the tour guide and return back to the assigned location on time.
Customer Service Rep
Upload your photos and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information
Edit Photo Title & Description
have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
It was an amazing trip, my husband and i really enjoyed it. Everything was great, the hotel .. Read MoreBy inna rosado On 10/26/2015 20:15:11
This was our 3 times bus tour with this company. We had a nice time. Places visited very int .. Read MoreBy Bela Kublanovskaya On 07/15/2015 14:25:58
wow I love this trip.I learn something about the history of American from this trip.I can't .. Read MoreBy Hui Zhao On 06/28/2013 19:35:41
You May Also Like
Find a Travel CompanionSee All
Carla Giuliani07/12/2011 05:27:23
Anybody travelling in 1st august??? we are 2 from argentina hopin ..
Alice Tang04/03/2011 20:09:09
Hi I am exchange student from Hong Kong I would like to go Bosto ..
Bokyung Jung12/26/2010 14:23:05
I'm looking for a female companion. Departure date is Dec 29. I ..