2-Day Bus Tour to Boston and Rhode Island from New York (Product Code: 47-651)
Remaining Seats:(Update:2015/07/28 09:10pm)
Actual available seats are confirmed in the order confirmed email. Emails are usually replied in 1-2 working days.
New York - New Haven - Rhode Island - Boston
Summary of The Day: The bus tour will begin by traveling to New Haven, Connecticut to visit Yale University which is the third oldest university in the U.S. and is ranked as the second best university in the world according to U.S. News & World Reports in 2008. You will also visit the Mystic Aquarium which is one of the few in North America housing Beluga whales and other rare and remarkable sea creatures. The tour will also take you to the wealthy community of Newport in Rhode Island which is home the Breakers Mansion; the summer home for the Vanderbilt family. The Breakers Mansion is a 70-room mansion that overlooks the Atlantic Ocean and is named for the waves crashing into the rocks below the 13-acre estate. The bus tour will then leave Newport and head to the historic city of Boston which is the capital and largest city of Massachusetts and also one of Americas oldest cities, with a rich economic and social history. You will also enjoy the shops and foods at the Faneuil Hall Marketplace, also known as Quincy Market which is set around a cobblestone promenade where jugglers, magicians and musicians entertain the passers-by.
- Holiday Inn & Suites, Boston-Peabody or similar
Boston - New York
Summary of The Day: After breakfast the bus tour will explore Boston with a city tour where you will visit the Trinity Church which is the only church in the United States and the only building in Boston that has been honored as one of the "Ten Most Significant Buildings in the United States" by the American Institute of Architects (AIA). You will also see Harvard University; the oldest university in the United States. Then you will visit Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT); a world-class institution that educates students in science and technology. After lunch, the bus tour will conclude with the trip back to New York City for an early evening arrival.
- This tour normally returns to Chinatown between 06:00 p.m. - 07:00 p.m. and Flushing between 07:00 p.m. and 08:00 p.m., but there may be a 30-45 minute delay caused by special circumstances such as bad weather conditions and traffic jams.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
*The third guest joins the tour for FREE (except applicable *admission fee) on share room basis.
*Prices listed have been adjusted.
***Offers are provided and confirmed only on an availability basis. Once confirmed, the reservation cannot be changed or removed without a cancellation fee. If free-fare passenger(s) makes cancellation in advance, we will charge penalty in accordance with Cancellation Policy; If free-fare passenger(s) does not make cancellation in advance and also "no show" on the departure date, we will charge $76/Person as penalty fee. This is a mandatory fee to be collected by the tour guide in order to participate on the tour.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/forth bed in the room since each room is equipped with two beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Price for child is the same with adult.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up from and drop-off to chosen location (see pick-up time and locations)
- 1-night hotel accommodation
- Round-trip transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
- Professional tour guide
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals the tour guide arranges
- Admissions and optional tours (prices may vary due to the season and are subject to the final box office price.):
- Service fees for tour guide/driver (min. $8.00/day per person)
- Boston Lobster Dinner: $30.00/Adult; $29.00/Child(3-12)
- Breakers Mansion: $21.00/Adult; $7.00/Child(3-12)
- Mystic Aquarium: $35.00/Adult; $25.00/Child(3-12)
- Boston Harbor Cruise: $22.00/Adult; $17.00/Child(3-12)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Please offer us the third and fourth person's birth date if you book a triple and/or quad room.
- Please note that the order of the day-to-day itinerary is adjustable depending on the tour's start day. For a more detailed arrangement, please email or call us prior to departure date to re-confirm. Guests who plan to leave in advance when on tour, must please contact us for the final itinerary.
- During spring/summer, we recommend passengers wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
During fall/winter, we recommend passengers wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
- Multiple departure/pick-up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/ pick-up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft or loss at any location.
Write a Review and earn 50 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Bela Kublanovskaya(0)Useful07/15/2015 14:25:58
Good time( Verified Purchased )
This was our 3 times bus tour with this company. We had a nice time. Places visited very interesting. Tour guide (Jimmy) is excellent. It's very good weekend spent with my daughter. Thanks guys.
Hui Zhao(8)Useful06/28/2013 19:35:41
perfect( Verified Purchased )
wow I love this trip.I learn something about the history of American from this trip.I can't forget the time with people on the trip
Summer ZHENG(3)Useful06/09/2013 01:43:47
great tour ever( Verified Purchased )
I had a wonderful tour with my boyfriend. Both of us enjoyed most of attractions. we were amazed by the breaker manison. Havard and Yale were literatlly great. I envy all students who can study there. The views that i can see from Boston C ...I had a wonderful tour with my boyfriend. Both of us enjoyed most of attractions. we were amazed by the breaker manison. Havard and Yale were literatlly great. I envy all students who can study there. The views that i can see from Boston C Read full review
Mildred Faison(14)Useful12/18/2011 16:43:31
Boston Rhode Island Conneticut( Verified Purchased )
This was my second bus tour with tours4fun. I practice my limited Chinese with my bus companion. I was very fortunate to meet several people from all over the world. At dinner, I sat with a group of people who are very interesting. The ...This was my second bus tour with tours4fun. I practice my limited Chinese with my bus companion. I was very fortunate to meet several people from all over the world. At dinner, I sat with a group of people who are very interesting. The Read full review
SANDRA LOZANO(21)Useful01/03/2011 13:52:23
Great Tour( Verified Purchased )
We had a nice time, all places we visited were very interesting. We were sorry we couldn\'t go to one of the attractions due to the snow storm. the guide (Theresa), was very friendly and professional. Thank you for such wonderful trip.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
You are welcome to opt out of the Mystic aquarium, the tour guide will then provide you with a meeting time and location. If you will visit the Science museum on your own, you will be responsible for your own transportation.
Please ensure you inform the tour guide and return back to the assigned location on time.
Customer Service Rep
Thank you. 03/29/2015 22:07:53
Thank you for your interest in our tours.
Please include any requests to end the tour early in the comments section when placing your order online to allow us to inform the local tour office in advance of your plans. Kindly note there will be no price revisions made to the tour package for choosing to leave the tour early.
For the tour we allow our customers to bring in 1 check in luggage no more than 50 lbs. and one carry on no more than 15 lbs.
Customer Service Rep
My family and I are interested in this tour. We do like taking photo too, so how will you guys stop at each place? Thanks. 07/25/2014 16:12:35
Dear Nareth Keo,
Your tour guide arranges stops in certain areas that allow you to sight see and take pictures. Our tours offer you the full experience to get off the bus and tour on your own.
Customer Service Rep
Thanks for your interest in Tours4Fun!
You can end the tour in Boston, however the tour price will remain the same. Please leave a note when completing your reservation online regarding ending the tour in Boston on Day 2 so we can arrange this for you.
Please visit the following link to check our hotels in Boston: http://www.tours4fun.com/hotels/boston-hotels/
Customer Service Rep
The tours available departing from New York are run by licensed American tour companies. The tour you are interested in will be conducted in both English and Chinese.
Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
Upload your photos and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information
Edit Photo Title & Description
have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
This was our 3 times bus tour with this company. We had a nice time. Places visited very int ..By Bela Kublanovskaya On 07/15/2015 14:25:58
wow I love this trip.I learn something about the history of American from this trip.I can't ..By Hui Zhao On 06/28/2013 19:35:41
great tour ever
I had a wonderful tour with my boyfriend. Both of us enjoyed most of attractions. we were a ..By Summer ZHENG On 06/09/2013 01:43:47
You May Also Like
Find a Travel CompanionSee All
Carla Giuliani07/12/2011 05:27:23
Anybody travelling in 1st august??? we are 2 from argentina hopin ..
Alice Tang04/03/2011 20:09:09
Hi I am exchange student from Hong Kong I would like to go Bosto ..
Bokyung Jung12/26/2010 14:23:05
I'm looking for a female companion. Departure date is Dec 29. I ..