Barcelona - Madrid
Summary of The Day: All aboard the AVE train departing for Puerta de Atocha in Madrid. Upon your arrival, our driver will take you to your hotel.
- A digital version of the AVE train ticket will be emailed to you in advance. Please print it out and take it to the Barcelona Sants railway station, arriving at least 30 minutes before the train is scheduled to depart. A driver will be waiting at the Madrid railway station to transfer to your hotel. No tour guide is assigned to the trip from Barcelona to Madrid.
You will be taking the Madrid-bound AVE train leaving at 9:00 a.m.
- Tryp Washington / Florida Norte or similar
Madrid - Trujillo - Lisbon
Summary of The Day: After breakfast at the hotel, we'll drive west through the autonomous community of Extremadura, stopping in Trujillo to see the beautiful Plaza Mayor, continuing on to Portugal through the golden plains of the Alentejo. After exploring historic sites in the suburbs of Elvas, Estremoz and Setubal, we'll cross the impressive 25th of April Bridge to Lisbon, capital of Portugal. Once settled in at the hotel you can opt to attend a performance highlighting one of Portugal's most distinct musical genres: Fado.
- Lutecia or similar
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll drive through the main squares and avenues of this fascinating city. Stops on our tour of Lisbon include Belem Tower, Monastery of Jeronimos, National Coach Museum, Monument to the Discoveries, Marquis of Pombal Square and Liberty Avenue. The rest of the afternoon is yours to explore Alfama Quarter, the oldest and most emblematic quarter of Lisbon, where storied buildings are nestled among winding alleyways filled with the sound of Fado issuing from authentic "tabernas".
- There is no guide assigned to the tour of Lisbon.
- Lutecia or similar
Lisbon - Obidos - Alcobaca - Nazare - Batalha - Fatima
Summary of The Day: After breakfast we'll drive north to our first stop: the beautiful walled town of Obidos and the historic hotel Pousada do Castelo. Then we'll head to Alcobaca to visit the 12th-century monastery housing the tombs of Pablo and Ines de Castro. For lunch we'll taste the local fare in Nazare, one of the most colorful fishing villages in Portugal. Weather permitting, we'll go up to the top of the cliff for a panorama of the beach and village. In the afternoon we'll visit Batalha Monastery, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a masterpiece of the Portuguese late Gothic style called Manueline. We will dine and lodge in Fatima.
- Sao Jose or similar
Fatima - Lisbon
Summary of The Day: Today you will be free to explore the civil parish of Fatima at your own pace. Be sure to check out the Roman Catholic buildings collectively named the Sanctuary of Fatima, built around the the place where the Virgin Mary appeared: Cova da Iria, now a major pilgrimage for followers of Christ. We'll return to Lisbon at the end of the day.
- Lutecia or similar
Lisbon - Caceres - Cordoba
Summary of The Day: We'll depart at 07:30 a.m. and drive to the walled city of Caceres, whose blend of Roman, Islamic, Northern Gothic and Italian Renaissance architecture has earned it the title UNESCO World Heritage Site. We'll walk through Plaza Mayor and Old Town Caceres, then continue on to Cordoba.
- Tryp Cordoba or similar
Cordoba - Seville
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll tour the incredible Mosque and stroll through the narrow and winding streets of the Jewish Quarter, then make our way to Seville.
- Catalonia Santa Justa or similar
Summary of The Day: After breakfast at the hotel, we'll take you to see all of Seville's monuments and attractions, including Seville Cathedral, second only to St. Peter's Basilica in terms of size; the Santa Cruz Quarter, setting for the opera Carmen and origin of the Don Juan legend; Maria Luisa Park; and the Plaza de Espana. The afternoon is yours to explore this alluring and radiant city in-depth. You may also want to attend the optional Flamenco performance later that evening.
- Catalonia Santa Justa or similar
Seville - Granada
Summary of The Day: After breakfast we'll drive east along the Route of the Caliphate to the heart of Andalucia, ultimately arriving in Granada, last bastion of the Moor caliphate, which fell to the Christian forces of King Ferdinand V and Queen Isabella in 1492. There we'll visit the world-famous Alhambra and the Generalife, the sultan's country residence whose fountains, gardens and terraces have been the source of inspiration for a number of seminal literary works. You may also want to attend the optional Flamenco performance in Sacromonte later that evening.
- Los Angeles or similar
Granada - Valencia
Summary of The Day: After breakfast we'll begin driving in the direction of the Mediterranean Sea via Murcia, born out of the fertile lands of the Segura River. Then we'll drive north through Alicante, ultimately arriving at Valencia, center of arts and sciences as well as international design.
- Hotel Ilunion Aqua 3 or similar
Valencia - Barcelona
Summary of The Day: Our morning tour will introduce you to Valencia's distinct blend of Old World charm and avant-garde architecture, the highlight being the City of Arts and Sciences. We'll depart in the early afternoon and drive up the Mediterranean coast to design-obsessed Barcelona, Spain's principal Mediterranean city and hometown of famous architect Gaudi, the standard-bearer of Catalonian modernism.
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll take you to see one of Gaudi's signature buildings, Casa Mila, followed by a drive up to Parque de Montjuic for a look at spectacular views of the city and harbor, as well as the strange and wonderful creations in Olympic Park. You'll see Columbus Monument and the emblematic Gothic Quarter, heart of the old city. The rest of the afternoon is for you to explore the sensual and gastronomical delights of a city that never ceases to amaze.
- Catalonia Barcelona 505 or similar
Barcelona - Zaragoza - Madrid
Summary of The Day: After breakfast we'll make a southwest arc through the primarily industrial and agricultural region of Aragon, bringing us to the city of Zaragoza. Known as Cesar Augusta during the Roman period, Zaragoza played a key role in the history of Spain. There you will be given free time to explore the impressive Basilica-Cathedral of Our Lady of the Pillar.
- Normally the tour ends between 06:00 p.m. and 07:00 p.m. Inclement weather and/or traffic congestion may cause a slight delay, however.
We recommend that you book a late flight, or stay an extra night in Madrid.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $1,523.84||USD $1,498.44||USD $2,226.72||USD $1,142.88|
Holiday Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $1,602.56||USD $1,575.85||USD $2,305.44||USD $1,201.92|
* Child: 4-7 years of age|
* Children under 4 years old travel free of charge provided they do not occupy a seat on the bus and share a twin room with two adults (one child per room maximum).
* Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
* Price for Double and Triple Occupancy applies when two and three people stay in one standard hotel room, respectively.
* Triple price does not guarantee a third bed in the room as each room is furnished with two beds only. Please check availability at the time of check-in.
* Prices may be adjusted upward during official holidays and select weekends.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date. Bookings will be subject to penalties when modified or cancelled.
- Guided tours of Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Toledo
- Professional tour guide
- AVE train from Barcelona to Madrid (economy class)
- Air-conditioned deluxe motorcoach
- Transfer from train station to Madrid hotel
- 12-night hotel accommodations
- Breakfast daily, one lunch and five dinners
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Personal expenses
- Optional activities
- Passengers are limited to one item of luggage per person, not to exceed 30 kilograms.
- During spring and summer, we recommend that you wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. Wear layered clothing in autumn and winter to ensure comfort in colder temperatures.
- To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7