Los Angeles - Palm Springs - Phoenix
Summary of The Day: Passengers joining the tour should meet the escort in the Crowne Plaza LAX lobby with their luggage at 7:30 am for an 8:00 am departure to Phoenix. We'll leave Los Angeles behind, passing rugged San Jacinto Mountains, and entering Palm Springs, with its pretty pastiche of swaying palm trees, lively downtown area and immaculately kept golf courses. We continue across the desert to Arizona's State Capital, Phoenix.
- We-Ko-Pa Resort or similar
Phoenix - Sedona - Grand Canyon National Park
Summary of The Day: Today we'll travel through the Sonoran Desert, the richest, most biologically diverse desert ecosystem in the Americas. We'll continue to Sedona and see the spectacular red rock scenery. Situated in a unique geological area, Sedona is encircled by distinctive red-rock monoliths with such names as Cathedral and Coffee Pot. Then drive through the breathtaking Oak Creek Canyon before arriving at Grand Canyon National Park, where we'll visit lookout points along the South Rim to fully experience this mile-deep canyon.
- Yavapai West or similar
Grand Canyon National Park - Monument Valley - Lake Powell
Summary of The Day: We'll stop at Desert View this morning and see the Canyon bathed in the early light, truly an unforgettable sight. As we journey further today, we will enter the Navajo Indian Reservation, passing the trading post of Cameron. We'll continue through the Painted Desert to tour Monument Valley, an area that embodies perhaps the most definitive and iconic images of the American West. The isolated red mesas and sandswept buttes of Monument Valley have been photographed and filmed countless times for movies and advertisements. Because of this, many visitors often feel an instant familiarity with the landscape, a sense of deja vu.
In the afternoon, we will enter the town of Page, in the Lake Powell Region. Visit the mighty Glen Canyon Dam, the second highest concrete-arch dam in America. From here you'll enjoy views of stunning Lake Powell, where crystal blue water laps against towering red-rock canyon walls. We'll spend the night in Page.
- Best Western Lake Powell or similar
Lake Powell - Bryce Canyon National Park
Summary of The Day: This morning we'll enter Utah and pass through the town of Kanab before visiting spectacular Bryce Canyon, where a tour through a multi-colored world of sandstone spires and pinnacles will dazzle the eye. Nature's artistry has created rocks in thousands of shapes, sizes and colors, beautiful in their setting against the unusually deep blue sky. We'll spend the night in Bryce Canyon City, where you'll have a few evening to spend as you wish.
- Ruby’s Inn or similar
Bryce Canyon National Park - Zion National Park - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: As you journey further today, you will enter the Navajo Indian Reservation, passing the trading post of Cameron. Continue through the Painted Desert to tour Monument Valley, an area that embodies perhaps the most definitive and iconic images of the American West.
In the afternoon, we will return to Page. From here we'll visit the mighty Glen Canyon Dam, the second highest concrete-arch dam in America. From here you'll enjoy views of stunning Lake Powell, where crystal blue water laps against towering red-rock canyon walls. Overnight in Page.
- Luxor Las Vegas - Pyramid / Rooms or similar
Summary of The Day: Today is free for you to enjoy the many attractions that Las Vegas has to offer. In addition to world-class shopping, bustling casinos, and Broadway-caliber shows, you might simply stroll the famous Strip to take in its amazing sights.
- Luxor Las Vegas - Pyramid / Rooms or similar
Las Vegas - Death Valley - Mammoth Lakes or Fresno(Winter)
Summary of The Day: Having enjoyed the fast pace of glamorous Las Vegas, it will be a sharp contrast this afternoon to enter the quiet and extreme environment of Death Valley. We'll stop at Zabriskie Point and Furnace Creek Ranch before continuing across the valley and ascending the Sierra Nevada Mountains to the alpine resort town of Mammoth Lakes.**
The area gained prominence as a gold mining town in the 19th century, but today it's the superior skiing terrain and staggeringly beautiful mountain vistas that attract visitors from near and far.
- **Winter Routing The Tioga Pass may be closed due to weather or road conditions, in which case you will overnight in Fresno or Visalia and a visit to Mammoth Lakes will not be possible (winter routing applies to all departures between October and May under normal snow conditions).
- Mammoth Mountain Inn / Picadilly Inn Shaw or similar
Mammoth Lakes - Yosemite National Park
Summary of The Day: A short drive brings you over the Tioga Pass** high in the Sierras into the scenic wonderland of Yosemite National Park. Within the park, you will see the majestic, glacial-shaped granite formations of El Capitan and Half Dome, which rise from the valley floor. We'll spend the night in Yosemite Gateway Area.
- The Tioga Pass may be closed due to weather or road conditions for the duration of November through late May or early June. The alternate directions passengers may use when the Tioga Pass is closed are Lee Vining/Mono Lake, Mammoth Lakes, Death Valley, Las Vegas, Lake Tahoe and Reno.
- Modesto Hotel or similar
Yosemite National Park - San Francisco
Summary of The Day: Depart early this morning, crossing the Oakland Bay Bridge to arrive in San Francisco, one of the most beloved cities in America. We'll commence a sightseeing tour before an afternoon at leisure. This evening you have the opportunity to take a memorable City by Night Tour (optional).
- Hilton Financial San Francisco or similar
San Francisco - Napa Valley
Summary of The Day: The whole day is at leisure in San Francisco. Your ATI Escort is on hand to assist with making your plans for the day - perhaps a cable car ride to Fisherman's Wharf, or a stroll and some shopping around Union Square. You also have the option to take a wine tasting tour to Napa Valley, world-renowned for its many wineries and beautiful scenery (optional).
- Hilton Financial San Francisco or similar
San Francisco - Monterey - Carmel-by-the-Sea - Central Coast
Summary of The Day: We'll depart San Francisco this morning for the drive to the Monterey Peninsula, known for its enclave of magnificent homes and lovely beaches. In Monterey, we'll visit Fisherman's Wharf and famous Cannery Row. Then tour charming Carmel-by-the-Sea, noted for its quaint houses, upscale art galleries and unique stores. In the afternoon we'll continue to drive south through Paso Robles, home of cowboys and wineries and end the day with an overnight in a quaint Central California Coast town.
- Radisson Santa Maria or similar
Central Coast - Santa Barbara - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: Today we'll journey south through the Santa Ynez Valley into Santa Barbara, where palm-lined walkways border white sandy beaches. Stop for lunch here, and enjoy the Spanish heritage and architecture. Upon arrival in Los Angeles by approximately 6:00 pm (Crowne Plaza Hotel LAX), you will enjoy a comprehensive sightseeing tour through the City of Angels, including Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, and Venice. Your tour ends here.
- Multilingual language option is not available on 4/22/2017.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $2,008.00||USD $1,805.00||USD $1,705.00||USD $2,805.00||USD $818.00|
Holiday Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $2,092.00||USD $1,892.00||USD $1,786.00||USD $2,937.00||USD $831.00|
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room but it can be requested at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 11 years old and under child staying in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (see Pick-up Time and Locations)
- Deluxe air-conditioned motorcoach with onboard restroom facililties
- 11-night hotel accommodations as specified or similar
- Hotel taxes; service charges
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and pickup location
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Optional tours (The optional items and prices are subject to change, for detailed information, please consult your tour guide on the tour.)
- Service fee for tour guide
- Please note: Yosemite Area Rim Fire: While the Rim fire continues, it is now 80% contained. Tours operating in the affected region may have to be re-routed and components may have to be omitted if they are deemed unsafe.
- The itinerary and pickup may be changed and subject to the final confirmation.
- This tour should be booked at least 23 days prior to the departure date.
- Cancellation Policy:
*Cancellation made 35 days or more than 35 in advance: 10% of the total amount
*Cancellation made 10-35 Days prior to arrival - U.S. $400 per person
*Cancellation made 10 or less than 10 days prior to departure date - U.S. $500 per person
*No-show: 100% of the total amount
- Please be informed requires a minimum participation of 20 passengers to operate this tour.
- Each passenger traveling on escorted Motorcoach tour is allowed one piece of checked baggage per person due to space limitations. Additional luggage will be charged at $7.00 per person per day.
- If you need to book air ticket, we recommend that you please book your air ticket after you receive confirmation email for your reservation within one to two business days from us.
- Spring/Summer: wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
Fall/Winter: wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7