Jardin de Luxembourg, Paris02/05/2016
Paris - Reims - Luxembourg
Summary of The Day: After breakfast we'll venture out of Paris and into the rolling countryside of Champagne, famous the world over for its sparkling white wine. A hefty dose of history, tradition and architecture is yours for the taking in Reims, where every king from the 11th century on was formally anointed. Our last stop on this day is Luxembourg, the world's only remaining grand duchy. Highlights include the Adolphe Bridge, Place de la Constitution and the Alzette River Valley. We will stay overnight in Luxembourg or a neighboring city.
- NH Luxembourg / NH Trier or similar
Luxembourg - Trier - Koblenz - Frankfurt
Summary of The Day: Our first stop is historic Trier, Germany's oldest city and the former capital of the Western Roman Empire. Trier is also the hometown of Karl Marx, the father of Communist thought. We'll visit his former residence, which now houses the Karl Marx Haus museum. After a lesson in ideology, we'll make our way to Porta Nigra, the largest and most well-preserved Roman city gate north of the Alps. After an exciting morning in Trier, we'll drive to Koblenz, the town located at the confluence of the Rhine and Mosel Rivers. In the summertime you will have the option of joining a scenic river cruise on the Rhine. We'll make a short stop in Ruedesheim to see the Niederwalddenkmal, a monument built in the late 19th century to commemorate the founding of the German Empire. Then it's off to Frankfurt, the largest financial center in all of Europe. There you will see the Old Opera House (Alte Oper); Roemerberg, the historic heart of Frankfurt; St. Paul's Church, where Germany's first united constitution was drafted by the freely-elected National Assembly; and Die Zeil, Germany's busiest shopping street.
- Mercure Hotel & Residenz Frankfurt Messe / Novotel or similar
Frankfurt - Prague
Summary of The Day: We'll depart in the morning, reaching the Czech border in the early afternoon and Prague by dusk. Commonly referred to as Zlata Praha, or Golden Prague, the capital of the Czech Republic is a resplendent vision of Old World glory.
- Courtyard By Marriott Hotel / Holiday Inn Prague Congress Centre or similar
Prague - Bratislava
Summary of The Day: Your Prague adventure begins with a spectacular walk along the coronation path of the kings and queens of old Bohemia. We'll start at the top of Castle Hill in the Hradcany District and then visit Prague Castle, official residence of the president of the republic, and according to Guinness Book of World Records, the largest ancient castle in the world. Fees for the castle also include admission to Golden Lane, a street of 11 historic houses situated inside the castle complex, and the imposing St. Vitus Cathedral. Crossing the Charles Bridge, we'll enter the old quarter and see the Astronomical Clock in Old Town Square, which has played host to both uprisings and executions, and remains the political and cultural heart of the city to this day.
After lunch in the square, we'll make our way to Bratislava, the capital of Slovakia. There we'll visit St. Martin's Cathedral, Slovak National Theater (old opera house) and Old Town Hall. We'll stay in Bratislava overnight.
- Park Inn Hotel Danube / Holiday Inn Bratislava or similar
Bratislava - Budapest
Summary of The Day: After breakfast we'll depart for Budapest, the capital of Hungary. Major attractions on our tour include Heroes' Square, featuring statues of the Seven Chieftains of the Magyars and other important national leaders, as well as the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier; the Hungarian Parliament Building; Elisabeth Bridge; Fisherman's Bastion; and Matthias Church. You will then have the option of joining the scenic Danube River cruise. We'll spend the night in Budapest.
- Expo Congress Hotel / Mercure Hotel Korona Budapest or similar
Budapest - Vienna
Summary of The Day: After breakfast, it's off to Vienna, the capital of Austria, to see Schonbrunn Palace, former summer residence of the Imperial family and preferred living quarters of Empress Maria Theresa; Stadtpark (City Park), home of the gilded bronze statue of Johann Strauss; the Austrian Parliament Building; the world-famous Vienna State Opera; and Hofburg Palace. After a stroll along the Kartnerstrasse we'll arrive at St. Stephen's Cathedral. Tickets for a Viennese Waltz concert may also be arranged (at your own expense).
- Park Inn by Radisson Uno City / Ramada Encore Vienna City Center or similar
Vienna - Salzburg - Munich
Summary of The Day: After breakfast, we'll head up into the Alps to the fabled city of Salzburg, birthplace of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart and setting of the Sound of Music. We'll begin by touring the historic Old Town, designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1997. Afterwards you'll have the option of visiting the house where Mozart was born and raised. Our hotel for the evening will be in Munich or a neighboring city.
- NH Munich Airport / NH Munich am Ring or similar
Munich - Mount Titlis - Lucerne - Zurich
Summary of The Day: After breakfast we'll take the mountain roads farther into Switzerland, slowly winding our way up to the snow-capped giants of the Alps. Once in Engelberg, we'll take the gondola 45 minutes up to Mount Titlis, 10,623 feet above sea level. Go inside a glacier cave and stroll across the Titlis Cliff Walk, Europe's highest suspension bridge. You may opt to have your lunch at one of the several dining options at the peak. Afterwards we'll drive to picturesque Lucerne to see the Lion Monument and venture into the narrow alleyways to find the perfect souvenir. Shops selling Swiss watches are also in abundance here. We'll spend the night in Zurich or a neighboring city.
- Radisson Blu Hotel Zurich Airport / Park Inn by Radisson Hotel Zurich Airport or similar
Zurich - Rhine Falls - Titisee - Frankfurt
Summary of The Day: After breakfast we'll go out into beautiful Zurich, the financial capital of Switzerland. Our first stop will be Lake Zurich for some of the best photo opportunities of the day, followed by a trip to Schaffhausen to see Rhine Falls. Then we'll take the mountain roads back across the German border to see the Black Forest and Lake Titisee. The optional lunch by the lake includes pork knuckle and authentic black forest cake. Accommodations for the evening are in Frankfurt.
- Mercure Hotel & Residenz Frankfurt Messe / Novotel or similar
Frankfurt - Bonn - Cologne - Amsterdam
Summary of The Day: We will breakfast at the hotel, then make our way to Bonn, the former capital of West Germany. There we will visit Beethoven House and University of Bonn, then head to Cologne to see the iconic Cologne Cathedral, followed by a stroll along the shopping street Schildergasse. After lunch we will depart for Holland, staying overnight in Amsterdam or a neighboring city.
- A4 Schiphol Hotel / Inntel Hotels Amsterdam-Zaandam or similar
Amsterdam - Zaanse Schans - Amsterdam
Summary of The Day: After breakfast at the hotel, we will tour all the major attractions in Dam Square, including the Royal Palace and the National Monument. You will have the option of hopping onto a glass-topped boat for an hour-long cruise through the storied canals. We will then visit Coster Diamond Factory to see how diamonds are cut and prepared for market, using techniques that have been in use since the 16th century. Our first stop in the afternoon will be Zaanse Schans, the windmill capital of Holland. There we will visit the Wooden Shoe Workshop & Museum and the Cheese Farm to see how clogs and cheese are made. Back at the hotel, you might be interested in an optional tour of Amsterdam's world-famous Red Light District.
- Tulip Inn City West / Radisson Blu Amsterdam Airport or similar
Amsterdam - Brussels - Paris
Summary of The Day: After breakfast we'll head to Brussels, the Belgian capital and political center of the European Union. Our first stop will be the Atomium monument, a cell-shaped structure of stainless steel spheres and tubes built for the 1958 World's Fair. Then it's on to Grand Place and Town Hall, the crowning achievement of Gothic civil architecture. After a look at Manneken Pis, the famous tinkling cherub, we'll head to the French border and make a beeline for Paris.
- Drop-off time and place: approximately 7:00pm at Place d'Italie in Paris
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $985.15||USD $1,356.27||USD $985.15|
* Adult: 12 and older|
* Child: 2-11 years of age.
* Children younger than 2 years of age travel for free, provided they do not occupy a seat on the bus, or a bed in the room.
* Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
* Price for Double Occupancy applies when two people stay in one standard hotel room.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date. Bookings will be subject to penalties when modified or cancelled.
- 11-night hotel accommodations
- Breakfast (coffee or tea, juice and bread)
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned motorcoach
- Professional tour guide
- Airfare and the cost of other transportation between your home and airport or pick-up location
- All personal expenses and additional hotel services
- Lunch and dinner
- Service fee for tour guide (min. EUR 5.00/day per person)
- Prague entrance tax: EUR 5.00/person
- Vienna entrance tax: EUR 5.00/person
- Optional tours (prices and availability subject to change):
- Pork Knuckle Menu with Beer: EUR 20.00/Person
- Hradcany Castle: EUR 13.00/Person
- Danube River Cruise: EUR 15.00/Person
- Fisherman’s Bastion: EUR 2.50/Person
- Matthias Church: EUR 7.00/Person
- Hungary folklore show + Dinner: EUR 50.00/Person
- Wiener Ribs Menu: EUR 20.00/Person
- Viennese Waltz Concert: EUR 39.00-59.00/Person
- Schonbrunn Palace: EUR 12.90/Person
- Mozart's Birthplace: EUR 10.00/Person
- Mount Titlis Cable Car: EUR 80.00/Person
- Capital of Liechtenstein - Vaduz: EUR 10.00/Person
- Amsterdam Canal Cruise: EUR 15.00/Person
- Amsterdam Red Light District Live Show: EUR 50.00/Person
- Keukenhof : EUR 16.00/Adult, EUR 8.00/Child 4-11 (mid-March to mid-May)
- Volendam Traditional Dutch Village: EUR 10.00/Person
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- If you require a hotel extension, please submit a request in the comments section of the checkout page.
- Hotel check-in time for extensions and early arrivals is 3:00pm.
- Cancellation policy:
- Within 7 days of departure date: Non-refundable.
- 8-14 days prior to departure date: 50% of booking price will be charged.
- 15-29 days prior to departure date: 25% of booking price will be charged.
- 30 days or more prior to departure date: 10% of booking price will be charged.
- If a visa support letter has already been submitted, an additional charge of 85 Euros will be assessed for any cancellation unless the customer can provide a copy of the embassy's rejection letter.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
I have some question about Euroup Tours.
Do you have any specific contact (Name, phone of contact person and address of your branch) in Euroup?
I need those information to complete my Visa application
Hope to receive your replay soon.
Thank you so much 04/06/2016 03:34:57
If you have an existed booking, we can provide you a visa letter to assist you with your visa application. There will be an additional cost of $30.00 for the visa letter. You can send us a request with your reservation number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
What time do the tour start and end ?
Is there a guide with the tour from day one till the last day ?
Can an airport pickup be arranged ? 08/08/2015 18:28:41
Lunch and dinner stops arrangements are advised by the tour guide while on tour.
The start and end time will depend on your confirmation details, which will be updated to you once it is finalized.
The tour will be escorted by a professional tour guide.
Airport pick-up and drop off is not available as you must pre arrange your own way to the designated meeting point:
9:00AM Paris Paris Place d’Italie 211 Boulevard Vincent Auriol, 75013 Paris '
Drop-off time and place: approximately 7:00pm at Place d'Italie in Paris.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7