Los Angeles - The Outlets at Tejon Ranch - Bay Area
Summary of The Day: We'll depart Los Angeles and head north to San Francisco. We'll stop by the newest outlet mall in Southern California - the outlets at Tejon Ranch. It is a 320,000-square-foot center with more than 70 well-known retailers, It's the perfect place to buy gifts for yourself and your friends and family.
- Holiday Inn or similar
Bay Area - Sacramento - Elko
Summary of The Day: Today, we'll visit the California State capital - Sacramento. Founded in 1849, Sacramento was at the heart of the gold rush, Pony Express and first continental railroad.
During the the afternoon, we'll head through the famous Donner Pass and enter Nevada - nicknamed the Silver State. We'll stay overnight in Elko.
- Red Lion Elko/High Desert Inn or similar (Except 6/14/13 and 6/4/13 will stay at TBA) or similar
Elko - West Yellowstone
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll head out for Yellowstone.
On the way, you will be in awe by the vastness of the salt flats and enchanted by the beauty of the Great Salt Lake, the largest salt water lake in the Western Hemisphere. In the afternoon we'll travel along the Wasatch Mountains and pass through land of scorched rocks. These lava fields of barren expanse have been underlain by rhyolite and overlain by basalt over thousands of years.
Then we'll visit Idaho Falls on the Snake River, which has one of the largest water hydro projects in Idaho. Taking a stroll by the river and you will be overwhelmed by the sound and force of the rushing, cascading water.
We'll spend the night in West Yellowstone.
- Yellowstone Country Inn/Dude & Roundup/Travelers Lodge or similar
Yellowstone - Grand Teton National Park - Jackson - Pocatello
Summary of The Day: Today we'll explore Yellowstone National Park, the first and oldest National Park in the world. Here we'l see the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone, Fountain Paint Pot Geyser Basin, Midway Geyser Basin, and the most famous one of all, the "Old Faithful" Geyser. There are various wildlife that calls the park its home, such as the bison, moose, and the grizzly bear.
Continue on to Grand Teton National Park, the tallest peak rises to 13,770 feet and twelve of the peaks in Teton reach above 12,000 feet and support a dozen mountain glaciers. Then we'll tour the town of Jackson, beautiful arches made of elk antlers decorate the central plaza in this town with plenty of shops and restaurants around the area.
We'll spend the night in Pocatello.
- Red Lion Hotel or similar
Pocatello - Salt Lake City - Bryce Canyon National Park
Summary of The Day: Arrive in Utah's state capital - Salt Lake City. Visit the famous Temple Square and learn about the Mormon settlement in depth. Later in the Afternoon, explore Bryce Canyon National Park. The limited archeological findings indicate that this area was used primarily for hunting with most habitation in the river valleys below. Over time, erosion has carved colorful limestone into thousands of spires, fins, arches and mazes. The formations collectively called "hoodoos," and are arranged and tinted with various colors. Overnight stay in Bryce Canyon City.
- Bryce View Lodge (some Wednesday departures will stay at Days Inn Bryce) or similar
Bryce Canyon City - Zion National Park - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: Visit Zion National Park. The name Zion is a Hebrew word meaning a place of refuge. Experience the dramatic landscape of sculptured canyons and soaring cliffs. Overnight stay in Las Vegas. Accommodations will be at the Excalibur Hotel & Casino, named for the mythical sword of King Arthur. Immerse yourself in the castle themed resort right in the middle of the Las Vegas Strip. Choose from one of the many eateries on the property, including the Roundtable Buffet, or head down the Strip and stop by one of the other world famous hotels..
- Luxor Hotel & Casino or similar
Las Vegas - Grand Canyon South/West - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: On the tour's seventh day, you can choose to visit either the Grand Canyon South Rim (Grand Canyon National Park) or Grand Canyon West Rim (with Skywalk).
• Grand Canyon South Rim (Grand Canyon National Park) is a designated World Heritage Site and is unmatched in the rim vistas offered to visitors. Many magnificent views are waiting for you at the many lookout points. Also, you may choose to watch a Grand Canyon IMAX film.
Please note that during the trip to Grand Canyon South, we won't pass by Hoover Dam. Meanwhile, during the trip to Grand Canyon West, we will stop at the visitor's area of Hoover Dam for about 20 minutes.
• The Grand Canyon West Rim features the famous Skywalk. Your journey begins with the magnificent Hoover Dam and then on to the majestic Hualapai Native American Reservation located on the West Rim of the Grand Canyon. There is a mandatory fee of $80.00/Person for West Rim admission and a Chinese-style lunch.
You can walk along the rim of this great wonder of nature - unblemished by modern civilization, or you may walk on the Skywalk. You may also elect to take a helicopter flight into the Grand Canyon and cruise along the Colorado River aboard a pontoon boat.
We will then head back to Las Vegas and you'll have free time during the evening.
- Luxor Hotel & Casino or similar
Las Vegas - Tulare - Fresno
Summary of The Day: We will depart from Las Vegas around noon and then head onward to the Tulare Shopping Outlet Center. Here, you will be able to find your favorite brands at discounted prices.
Afterwards, we'll head to Fresno to spend the night.
- Holiday Inn Fresno Airport or similar
Fresno - Yosemite National Park - San Francisco
Summary of The Day: From waterfalls that drop thousands of feet to endless mountain ridges, Yosemite National Park is considered one of the most famous scenic spots in the Western United States. We'll arrive in Yosemite National Park during the afternoon. Highlights include Tunnel View, Bridalveil Fall, El Capitan, Merced River, Yosemite Falls and Half Dome.
After exploring the park, we'll head to San Francisco to spend the night.
- Red Roof Inn SFO or similar
Summary of The Day: Discover one of America’s most picturesque and culturally diverse cities - San Francisco!
Highlights include the San Francisco Civic Center, Twin Peaks, Golden Gate Park, Golden Gate Bridge, Palace of Fine Arts, Fisherman’s Wharf, Market Street and Chinatown.
After the tour, you'll be transferred to San Francisco International Airport (SFO).
** Please arrange your flight to depart from SFO after 7:00 p.m.
Customers who choose a hotel extension should transfer to the hotel on their own.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $1,088.00||USD $925.00||USD $896.00||USD $1,568.00|
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third or fourth bed in the room, but it can be requested at the time of check-in.
*The same rates apply to children and adults.
*The maximum room capacity is four people including adult(s) and children/infants.
Complimentary pick-up at chosen location (see Pick-up Time and Locations)
9-night hotel accommodations
Admission to above mentioned national parks(except Grand Canyon)
Professional tour escort
Ground transportation in air-conditioned deluxe tour coach
All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals, however, you have the option to pay for meals that the tour guide arranges
Optional tour(The price may change and is subject to the final price at local box office)
Service fees for tour guide and driver (min. $7.00/day per person)
- Grand Canyon IMAX Film: $13.00/Person
- Grand Canyon NP Admission: $50.00/person(Mandatory fee, Bilingual -English and Chinese speaking guide and no lunch)
- Skywalk: $35.00/Person
- Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour & Colorado River Boat Cruise: $210.00/person
- Grand Canyon West Rim Admission : $90.00/person(Mandatory fee, including admission, lunch and transportation )
- Air Only Tour West GCN: $139.00/Person
- San Francisco Bay Cruise: $28.00/Adult(18+); $20.00/Child(5-17)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Please bring you own car seat, if you are travelling with a child under 8 years old. The penalty will be on your own cost, if you do not bring the car seat.
- Customers are allowed up to two items (ie. 1 standard check-in luggage + 1 carry-on) free of charge. Extra items will be charged at additional $25/per luggage.
- Due to the popularity of tours during the high season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels that offer similar standards of service to replace.
- Customers under 21 can't enter any casinos or join any gambling activities in Las Vegas.
- During the spring and summer, we recommend that you wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
During the fall and winter, we recommend that you wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
- Multiple departure/pick-up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/pick-up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
- In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7