Bay Area - Las Vegas or Hometown - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: Today is reserved for traveling to Las Vegas and no tours are schedule. You can choose one from the following three options to join tour:
Option 1: take the tour bus to Las Vegas with tour guide from San Francisco.
Option 2: fly from your hometown to Las Vegas and transfer to the hotel at your own expense.
Option 3: take the Las Vegas shuttle bus to LV from Los Angeles.
Upon arrival in Las Vegas by bus please get off at Harrah's(Harrah's Las Vegas 3475 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109).
- Please note you will have free time after arriving in Las Vegas until you meet the tour guide at 7:30pm and the shuttle bus drops you off at about noon-12:30pm. You have free time to explore city by yourself.
- Rio All-Suite Hotel / Treasure Island or similar
Sedona - Petrified Forest - New Mexico / Las Vegas - Historic Route 66 - Sedona - Petrified Wood Company - Gallup(only in 2017)
Summary of The Day: Visit Historic Route 66 at Seligman, the one which inspired the creation of 'Radiator Springs' in the movie 'Cars'. Then visit the beautiful and spiritual red rock country Sedona. The Petrified Forest National Park is known for its fossils which date back to the Triassic Period more than 200 million years ago. The fossil logs constitute parts of the widespread and colorful Chinle Formation, and hence it gets the name "Painted Desert." Spend the night in Gallup.
- Comfort Inn Gallup or similar
Gallup - Mesa Verde - Arches National Park - Moab
Summary of The Day: Visit ancient dwellings of Mesa Verde that takes you back thousands of years. Learn about pre-historic peoples of the American Southwest. Visit Arches, where the spirit of the landscape will bring you to an enchanted world. Overnight in Moab.
- Super 8 Moab or similar
Moab - Canyonlands - Arches - Monument Valley - Page
Summary of The Day: In the early morning, you can see the sunrise from the Canyonland National Park (mandatory activity, fee applies). If God were a stonemason, this place would be his workshop.
Then, we move on to Monument Valley, featured by the clusters of vast sandstone butts. You can join a jeep tour (optional fee) that takes you directly into the site. Surrounded by the awesome nature, guests can enjoy a Native American style barbeque (meal price not included).
- Quality Inn Page or similar
Lake Powell - Horseshoe Bend - Antelope Slot Canyon - Little Hollywood
Summary of The Day: We will be able to overlook one of the most Spectacular view on the Colorado river in Horseshoe bend. See the beautiful and mysterious Antelope Canyon (Optional fees). Take an optional boat tour on the beautiful Lake Powell (Optional fees). Arrive Little Hollywood, Kanab, you may enjoy a Chuck Wagon Cowboy Cookout. (Optional fees)
- Bryce View Lodge or similar
Bryce Canyon - Zion - Las Vegas / Bryce Canyon - Grand Canyon North Rim (05/15-10/15)(Bright Angel Point) or Zion National Park - Las Vegas(only in 2017 )
Summary of The Day: We head for Bryce Canyon as our first stop. Bryce Canyon is famous for its one of a kind of geological structure as a natural amphitheater.
Later we will heading to Grand Canyon North Rim, which has the highest point (8,803 feet) in the whole Grand Canyon, we will visit the classic North Rim view, walk the paved trail out to Bright Angel Point, the trail is steel in places, with drop-offs and stairs, but provides dramatic views into Roaring Springs and Bright Angel Canyons. (We will replace North Rim with Zion National Park while North Rim closed). Zion, originated from Hebrew, means a sacred serene place. This magnificent sandstone Sacred Valley is consist of extremely tall and steep cliffs. We then leave for Las Vegas, arriving in the evening. You can join a guided tour to experience the beauty of Las Vegas. Optional activities include Night Tour, and one of the shows offered (optional fee).
- *Grand Canyon North Rim will only open from 5/15-10/15, we will replace Grand Canyon North Rim with Zion National Park while North Rim closed or due to uncertain driving condition.
- Rio All-Suite Hotel / Treasure Island or similar
Las Vegas - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: Arrive LA and start a city tour, which will include the Chinese Theatre, home of the Academy Awards etc. Overnight in Los Angeles. Stroll down Olvera Street, located in the oldest part of Los Angeles, depicted by the quaintness of Mexican culture. Visit the Avila Adobe, the oldest standing residence in Los Angeles that was built in 1818. Walk into the Mexican-style marketplace filled with various leather goods, and arts and crafts made in Mexico, as if you were in a traditional Mexican town. Pass by Chinatown.
- Holiday Inn La Mirada or similar
Disneyland Or San Diego Sea World
Summary of The Day: General Choice : Disneyland Or California Adventure (Choose One or Both Option)
[Option A - Disneyland Park (Optional)]
Immerse yourself in tales from some of your favorite Disney films, visit Fantasyland, Tomorrowland, New Orleans Square, Adventureland, Critter country, Mickey’s Toontown, and Frontierland.
[Option B - Disney’s California Adventure Park (Optional)]
Where Disney magic meets California fun. Featuring four lands: Golden State, Hollywood Picture Backlot, Paradise Pier and “a bug’s land.”
[Option C - Both Parks (Optional: One Day - Two Parks Hopper Ticket)]
*To people who choose to go to Disney, our tour guide will keep company with you in the morning, and you will have whole afternoon to look around and enjoy those attractions inside Disney by yourself.
Choice 2: San Diego Tour(Optional) SeaWorld or Balboa Park
[Option D - San Diego Tour (Optional) + Sea World (Optional)]
Enjoy the San Diego tour with Boat Cruise (Optional). Then guided tour of world’s largest and finest marine life park -- Sea World. Watch a variety of incredible shows performed by penguins, sea lions, dolphins, mother and baby sham and much more. Return to same hotel in LA.
[Option E - San Diego Tour (Optional) + Balboa Park (Free Activities)]
Enjoy the San Diego tour with Boat Cruise (Optional). Passenger who doesn’t go to Sea World may enjoy your free time in Balboa Park, the largest urban park in the United States. You will see many museums, theatres and restaurants. Return to same hotel in LA.
- Holiday Inn La Mirada or similar
Summary of The Day: The world-famous theme park dedicated to the magic of movie making. Go behind-the-scenes on the legendary Studio Tour to explore where Hollywood movies are made and experience the largest movie set street expansion in Hollywood history. Then, take the movie-themed thrill rides; see shows and attractions that put you inside some of the world’s biggest movies. Witness the world’s smartest trained animal performers in the Universal’s Animal Actors. Don’t miss the new King Kong 360 3-D attraction and meet your favorite characters with the everlasting memories. (Universal Studios admission ticket not include)
*Guests who want to end their tour early could take flights back to their hometown at LAX. (Transportation fee is not included.) Please book the flight departs after 9:00pm.
- Holiday Inn La Mirada or similar
Beverly Hills - Santa Monica - Bay Area
Summary of The Day: We will pass by UCLA, the famous Ivy League School in Southern California, and then enter Beverly Hills through Sunset Blvd. Visit Rodeo Drive and Regent Beverly Wilshire Hotel, the filming locations in the movie Pretty Woman. Stop by the famous Santa Monica beach and pier. After visiting the western end of Route66"The Mother Road" then head back to the bay area.
*Guests who want to end their tour early could take flights back to their hometown at LAX. Transportation fees not included.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $1,138.00||USD $998.00||USD $968.00||USD $1,598.00||USD $878.00|
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room but it can be requested at the time of check-in.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Child price applies when 0-9 years old child stay in the room as third or fourth customer.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location(see Meeting Point)
- 9-night hotel accommodations
- Admission to national parks except which mentioned in "excludes"
- Roundtrip transportation in air-conditioned tour coach (Depending on the number of travelers, we reserve the right to use a tour coach, a mini-bus or a van.)
- Professional tour escort
- Service Fees for tour guide/bus driver ($8.00/day per person)
- All personal expenses including meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges.
- Monument Valley: $45.00/person
- Indian BBQ Meal: $15.00/person
- Canyonlands-sunrise: $15.00/person(Mandatory)
- Chuck Wagon Cowboy Cookout : Adult$25/person；kid$15/person
- Antelope Canyon Tour: $65.00/person(Mandatory fee)
- Lake Powell Cruise: Adult$48.00/person;Kid(12-)$35.00/person(We strongly suggest you to join this optional tour, otherwise you can only see partial Lake Powell.)
- Vegas! The Show: Regular: $90.00/Person; VIP: $110.00/Person
- Le Rêve - The Dream: Regular: $160.00/Person; VIP: $180.00/Person
- KÀ-Cirque Du Soleil: Regular: $160.00/Person; VIP: $180.00/Person
- Las Vegas Night Tour: Adult $35/persona，Child(12-)$25/persona
- Disneyland : $94.00-$118.00/Adult; $88.00-$112.00/Child(3-9) (Price is subject to final confirmation)
- Disneyland + California Adventure: $150.00/Adult; $144.00/Child(3-9)
- California Adventure: $94.00-$118.00/Adult; $88.00-$112.00/Child(3-9) (Price is subject to final confirmation)
- San Diego Bay Cruise: Adult$22.00/person；Kid$11.00/person
- San Diego City Tour plus SeaWorld : Adult$130.00/person;Kid(3-9)$120.00/person(Adult$140.00/person;Kid(3-9)$130.00/person)
- San Diego City Tour plus Balboa Park: Adult$65.00/person;Kid（12-）$55.00/person(Balboa Park contains many free activities. )
- Universal Studios: $104.00-$109.00/Adult; $98.00-$103.00/Child(3-9)(Price is subject to final confirmation)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Amendment Policy:
17 and More Days Prior to Departure Date: 10% of Tour Price or $30.00 (take the greater one).
9-16 Days Prior to Departure Date: 35 % of Tour Price.
4-8 Days Prior to Departure Date: 60% of Tour Price.
3 Days Prior to Departure Date (or No Show): No Change can be made.:
- Las Vegas Tours not allowing travelers under 21 unaccompanied by co-traveler 21 or up to join.
- We always recommend you book your flight tickets after you receive tour confirmation. Tours4fun will not be responsible if you book your flight tickets and your tour cannot be confirmed.
- To make your travel more convenient, please arrive at the bus pick up locations 10 minutes before.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
- Please do NOT take pictures on the stairway, bring a camera tripod, or climbing on the walls when visiting Antelope Canyon. Make sure to always follow the Native American guide and obey their instructions. Customers who do not comply with these rules will be sent back to bus without refund.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7