Bay Area - Las Vegas or Hometown - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: Today is reserved for traveling to Las Vegas and no tours are schedule. You can choose one from the following three options to join tour:
Option 1: take the tour bus to Las Vegas with tour guide from San Francisco.
Option 2: fly from your hometown to Las Vegas and transfer to the hotel at your own expense.
Option 3: take the Las Vegas shuttle bus to LV from Los Angeles.
Upon arrival in Las Vegas by bus please get off at Harrah's(Harrah's Las Vegas 3475 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109).
- Please note you will have free time after arriving in Las Vegas until you meet the tour guide at 7:30pm and the shuttle bus drops you off at about noon-12:30pm. You have free time to explore city by yourself.
- Harrah's Las Vegas or similar
Sedona - Petrified Forest - New Mexico
Summary of The Day: Visit Historic Route 66. In here you will see many sites that built based on the original scenes. Then visit the beautiful and spiritual red rock country Sedona. Visit Petrified Forest and Painted Desert. They are wood fossils from thousands years ago.
- Ute Mountain Casino, Hotel & Resort or similar
Mesa Verde - Arches
Summary of The Day: Visit ancient dwellings of Mesa Verde that takes you back thousands of years. Learn about pre-historic peoples of the American Southwest. Visit Arches, where the spirit of the landscape will bring you to an enchanted world. Overnight in Moab.
- Super 8 Moab or similar
Canyonlands - Arches - Monument Valley
Summary of The Day: Visit Canyonlands for sunrise (Optional fees) Continue visiting Arches, then see the most photogenic spots of Monument Valley (Optional fees), also you can enjoy the delicious Indian Meal.
- Quality Inn Lake Powell or similar
Horseshoe Bend - Antelope Slot Canyon - Lake Powell - Little Hollywood
Summary of The Day: We will be able to overlook one of the most Spectacular view on the Colorado river in Horseshoe bend. See the beautiful and mysterious Antelope Canyon (Optional fees). Take an optional boat tour on the beautiful Lake Powell (Optional fees). Arrive Little Hollywood, Kanab, you may enjoy a Chuck Wagon Cowboy Cookout. (Optional fees)
- Bryce View Lodge or similar
Bryce Canyon - Zion - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: Walk the trail of Bryce Canyon, the most beautiful canyon in the West! Then visit Zion, the magnificent and breath taking sandstone monoliths. Arrive Las Vegas for a fun filled evening.
- Harrah's Las Vegas or similar
Las Vegas - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: Arrive LA and start a city tour, which will include the Chinese Theatre, home of the Academy Awards etc. Overnight in Los Angeles. Stroll down Olvera Street, located in the oldest part of Los Angeles, depicted by the quaintness of Mexican culture. Visit the Avila Adobe, the oldest standing residence in Los Angeles that was built in 1818. Walk into the Mexican-style marketplace filled with various leather goods, and arts and crafts made in Mexico, as if you were in a traditional Mexican town. Pass by Chinatown.
- Holiday Inn La Mirada or similar
Disneyland Or San Diego Sea World
Summary of The Day: General Choice : Disneyland Or California Adventure (Choose One or Both Option)
[Option A - Disneyland Park (Optional)]
Immerse yourself in tales from some of your favorite Disney films, visit Fantasyland, Tomorrowland, New Orleans Square, Adventureland, Critter country, Mickey’s Toontown, and Frontierland.
[Option B - Disney’s California Adventure Park (Optional)]
Where Disney magic meets California fun. Featuring four lands: Golden State, Hollywood Picture Backlot, Paradise Pier and “a bug’s land.”
[Option C - Both Parks (Optional: One Day - Two Parks Hopper Ticket)]
Choice 2: San Diego Tour(Optional) SeaWorld or Balboa Park
[Option D - San Diego Tour (Optional) + Sea World (Optional)]
Enjoy the San Diego tour with Boat Cruise (Optional). Then guided tour of world’s largest and finest marine life park -- Sea World. Watch a variety of incredible shows performed by penguins, sea lions, dolphins, mother and baby sham and much more. Return to same hotel in LA.
[Option E - San Diego Tour (Optional) + Balboa Park (Free Activities)]
Enjoy the San Diego tour with Boat Cruise (Optional). Passenger who doesn’t go to Sea World may enjoy your free time in Balboa Park, the largest urban park in the United States. You will see many museums, theatres and restaurants. Return to same hotel in LA.
- Holiday Inn La Mirada or similar
Summary of The Day: The world-famous theme park dedicated to the magic of movie making. Go behind-the-scenes on the legendary Studio Tour to explore where Hollywood movies are made and experience the largest movie set street expansion in Hollywood history. Then, take the movie-themed thrill rides; see shows and attractions that put you inside some of the world’s biggest movies. Witness the world’s smartest trained animal performers in the Universal’s Animal Actors. Don’t miss the new King Kong 360 3-D attraction and meet your favorite characters with the everlasting memories. (Universal Studios admission ticket not include)
*Guests who want to end their tour early could take flights back to their hometown at LAX. (Transportation fee is not included.) Please book the flight departs after 9:00pm.
- Holiday Inn La Mirada or similar
Beverly Hills - Santa Monica - Bay Area
Summary of The Day: ass by UCLA, the famous Ivy League School in Southern California, and then enter Beverly Hills through Sunset Blvd. Visit Rodeo Drive and Regent Beverly Wilshire Hotel, the filming locations in the movie Pretty Woman. Stop by the famous Santa Monica beach and pier. After visiting the western end of Route66"The Mother Road" then head back to the bay area.
*Guests who want to end their tour early could take flights back to their hometown at LAX. Transportation fees not included.
Promotion applied to departure on
09/10/2016 - 10/29/2016
11/19/2016 - 12/31/2016
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $1,098.00||USD $958.00||USD $928.00||USD $1,538.00||USD $838.00|
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room but it can be requested at the time of check-in.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Child price applies when 0-9 years old child stay in the room as third or fourth customer.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location(see Meeting Point)
- 9-night hotel accommodations
- Admission to national parks except which mentioned in "excludes"
- Roundtrip transportation in air-conditioned tour coach (Depending on the number of travelers, we reserve the right to use a tour coach, a mini-bus or a van.)
- Professional tour escort
- Service Fees for tour guide/bus driver ($8.00/day per person)
- All personal expenses including meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges.
- Monument Valley: $45.00/person
- Indian BBQ Meal: $15.00/person
- Canyonlands-sunrise: $15.00/person
- Chuck Wagon Cowboy Cookout : Adult$25/person；kid$15/person
- Antelope Canyon Tour: $65.00/person
- Lake Powell Cruise: Adult$48.00/person;Kid(12-)$35.00/person
- Vegas! The Show: Regular: $90.00/Person; VIP: $110.00/Person
- Le Rêve - The Dream: Regular: $160.00/Person; VIP: $180.00/Person
- KÀ-Cirque Du Soleil: Regular: $160.00/Person; VIP: $180.00/Person
- Las Vegas Night Tour: $35/person
- Disneyland : $94.00-$118.00/Adult; $88.00-$112.00/Child(3-9) (Price is subject to final confirmation)
- Disneyland + California Adventure: $150.00/Adult; $144.00/Child(3-9)
- California Adventure: $94.00-$118.00/Adult; $88.00-$112.00/Child(3-9) (Price is subject to final confirmation)
- San Diego City Tour : adult$65.00/person; kid$55.00/person
- San Diego Bay Cruise: Adult$22.00/person；Kid$11.00/person
- San Diego City Tour plus Balboa Park: Adult$65.00/person;Kid$55.00/person(Balboa Park contains many free activities. )
- San Diego City Tour plus SeaWorld : Adult$130.00/person;Kid(3-9)$120.00/person(Adult$140.00/person;Kid(3-9)$130.00/person)
- Universal Studios: $94.00-$109.00/Adult; $88.00-$103.00/Child(3-9)(Price is subject to final confirmation)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Las Vegas Tours not allowing travelers under 21 unaccompanied by co-traveler 21 or up to join.
- We always recommend you book your flight tickets after you receive tour confirmation. Tours4fun will not be responsible if you book your flight tickets and your tour cannot be confirmed.
- To make your travel more convenient, please arrive at the bus pick up locations 10 minutes before.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7