10-Day East Coast and Miami Package Tour from New York (Three Options on the Second Day) **Standard Quality**
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
Miami Hotel UpgradeUpgrade to Ramada Plaza Marco Polo Beach Resort(includes breakfast for 2)(Only for dates between 5/1/2014 - 12/26/2014)
- Tour Code:
- Start City:
New York, NY, USA
- End City:
Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA
Miami, FL, USA
- 10 days
- Tour Type:
Jan 1st 2014 - Mar 31st 2015: Tue/Fri
- Buy2get1free Tour
Get 851 Reward Points Buy This Tour and Earn 851 Points
See how it works
Tours4Fun is offering an exclusive 5% group discount for parties of 10 or more people that are booking a tour of 2 or more days. Save 5% off of your tour when you book with Tours4Fun.
Day 1 Hometown - New York City
Please meet your tour escort at the airport Arrivals: Baggage Claim exit doors after retrieving your luggage. You tour escort will transfer your party from the airport to the hotel(check-in after 3:00pm).
Airport pick up available for: EWR, JFK, or LGA airport. Airport pick-up is free only between 8:30am-10:00pm(flight landing time). Your tour escort will leave the airport at 11:00pm, so please meet him or her before 11:00pm.
【Airport pick up note】
For customers who arrive earlier and want to meet the tour at the airport, please refer to the following meet points:
JFK - Terminal # 7 "Hudson News" newsstand
EWR - Terminal A, Baggage Claim Area of American Airlines
LGA - Terminal B, Baggage Claim Area of American Airlines
【Airport pick up in advance】
We offer one free airport pick-up per order(only JFK or LGA Airport) between 9:00am-10:00pm for passengers that arrive at the airport prior to the departure day. We will transfer you to Chinatown(87 Bowery, NY 10002) and Flushing area(39th Ave Flushing, NY 11354).
If you book this tour with pre-extension hotel beginning with code "33-" on our site which located in FLU/JFK/LGA/NJ areas, we can offer one free airport pick-up per order in JFK, LGA or EWR Airport, and we will transfer you to the hotel you booked.
You can choose either airport pick-up on the departure day or prior to the departure day, not both. If you need extra airport pick-up or more than one pick-up service between 9:00am-10:00pm, please contact us for quotation.
【Arrangement after the airport】
For those passengers who arrive at JFK and LGA meeting point before 3:00pm, you will receive an additional gift – experiencing Flushing, Queens, an extremely safe and booming neighborhood with many shopping and eating options.
Arrangement: We drive you to Flushing and keep your luggage there. You can visit Flushing and surroundings by yourself. Please go back to assembly point in time. Then we'll drive you to hotel by bus.
Content: Actually, the density of banks there has been only a little lower than Wall Street and the amount of walking people there is only next to Times Square. Besides traditional large-scale stores such as Macy’s and Best Buy, you will also have lots more to choose from many small featured stores. Hungry? You can find nearly all name brands of fast food chains and hundreds of options of authentic Asian food.
For those of you who prefer EWR, upon arrival you can either take our shuttle to the hotel for some rest or pay mere $10.00 for shopping at Jersey Gardens Mall, one of the major outlets in metropolitan New York area.
If you arrive New York JFK or LGA Airport at 9:00am-5:00pm for domestic flights or 9:00am-4:00pm for international flights, we can transfer you to the Flushing Mall(luggage storage center). For other times, we will sent you to the hotel directly.
【No need airport pick up】
If you do not wish to be picked up from the airports or self transfer, you can choose to be picked up from Chinatown (87 Bowery, New York, NY 10013) before 6:00pm. When tour ends, you could be dropped off to Chinatown as well.
You can also choose pick up point of Flushing(133-31 39th Ave, Flushing, New York, NY 11354) before 5:00pm. Please make a comment when you make reservation if you'd like to be picked up from Chinatown or Flushing to confirm pick-up details.
New York Night tour
For all customers, as long as you arrive by before 5:00pm, you are invited to join our delicately tailored night tour for just $25.00 to get an initial contact with this “City that Never Sleeps” – a 3-hour tour stopping at the Times Square, and the skyline profile from across the Hudson River!
3 hours: Start with the Rockefeller Center, you will pass by the Rockefeller and our next stop is the Times Square; once getting there you will realize the meaning of 24/7. The final stop will be the panoramic view of the Manhattan skyline from New Jersey. (New York Night Tour: Adult-$25.00 / Child-$20.00)
Optional NYC night tour has limited seating and may sell out. Please try to arrive before 5:00pm. and speak with the tour guide regarding the night tour if you wish to take the night tour. NYC night tour depends on the weather.
Day 2 Westpoint & Woodbury or New York City or Atlantic City
You can choose one of the three options for today’s itinerary:
Option A: West Point Academy and Woodbury Outlets
Visit the oldest military academy in the United States located in West Point, New York. It educates more U.S. Army officers than any other institution. West Point, also known as the United States Military Academy, will cost an additional $14.00/Adult; $10.00/Child (age 11 and younger) and $13.00/Senior (62+). Then, shop 'til you drop at Woodbury Outlets - a shopaholic’s dream - with designer clothing at bargain prices!
Woodbury Outlets will be closed on on Christmas Day (Dec. 25). If your tour starts on Dec. 24, it will not to go to Woodbury Outlets. You may choose the Atlantic City Tour or the New York City Flexibility Tour, instead.
Option B: New York City Flexibility Tour
Do you want to experience landmarks such as Grand Central Station and see Broadway shows? Do whatever you like at whatever pace you like! Nobody will rush you. This option is completely self-guided and you will have the freedom to see whatever you like.
We'll depart from the hotel and drive you to Chinatown. You will then have free time to visit this city by yourself. Please return to Chinatown in time to catch the bus to go back to your hotel.
Option C: Atlantic City Tour (Minimum Age: 21)
Do you want to relax in the scenic Garden State on a comfortable casino bus to Atlantic City and enjoy your day with a stroll along the boardwalk and the “ocean” of slot machines and gaming tables?
Day 3 New York City Tour (Full Day)
Our highly organized tour is designed to give you a taste of The Big Apple to show you the city's best architecture, museums, history, shopping and landmarks! Just a few of the many highlights you will see are Wall Street, the Charging Bull and the Empire State Building. You have the option to take a cruise (Liberty Cruise: $29.00/Adult; $17.00 Child (age 11 and younger); $24.00/Senior 62+) on the Hudson River to snap photographs of Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge. You may also opt to visit the Empire State Building observatory deck to get a panoramic view of the whole city including Central Park for an additional cost of $29.00/Adult; $23.00/Child (ages 6-12) and $26.00/Senior (62+). A guided tour of the Metropolitan Museum of Art ($25.00/Adult; Free/Child (younger than age 11); $19.00/Senior 62+), an exploration of the newly transformed Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum ($26.00/Adult; $21.00/Child (age 11 and younger); $22.00/Senior 62+) and mingling with hundreds of life-like statues of celebrities in Madame Tussauds Wax Museum ($25.00/Adult; $23.00/Child (age 11 and younger); $25.00/Senior 62+) also are options for the day. In addition, you may pass by United Nations Building, Rockefeller Center, Fifth Avenue and the brand new Freedom Tower on your motor coach.
Day 4 New York - Philadelphia - Washington, D.C.
Today, you will be able to visit the location where both the Declaration of Independence and the United States Constitution were debated and adopted when we head to Philadelphia! There, the famous Liberty Bell with its distinctive crack is on display at Liberty Bell Center. Just 150 miles south of the historic city of Philadelphia is the United States' capital – Washington, D.C. While we won't be visiting inside of the White House, you will be able to take many photos of the exterior of this amazing structure! In addition to visiting the Lincoln, Vietnam Veterans and Korean War memorials, our motor coach takes you by the splendid Washington Monument and Jefferson Memorial. We'll go to the National Air and Space Museum of the Smithsonian Institution, located in the National Mall area. It has the largest collection of historic aircraft and spacecraft in the world displayed in 161,145 square-feet of exhibition space. You have the opportunity to take a scenic boat cruise on the Potomac River and learn more interesting facts about this important U.S. city. The D.C. Cruise costs $23.00/Adult; $15.00/Child (age 11 and younger) and $20.00/Senior (62+).
Day 5 Washington, D.C. - Corning - Niagara Falls
The fifth day of the tour will begin as we drive through hilly Pennsylvania and New York state for several hours. Enjoy the rural scenery before we arrive in Corning, New York to visit the Corning Museum of Glass, which maintains the most comprehensive collection of historic and art glass in the world. It has 35,000 glass pieces representing centuries of glass craftsmanship. In addition, enjoy the hot glass show performed by the most experienced artisans. There will be an admission cost of $16.00/Adult; Free/Child (age 11 and younger) and $16.00/Senior (62+). Next, we will take you to the grand Niagara Falls. Be amazed by the roar of both the American and the Horseshoe Falls, as you stroll through Niagara Falls State Park. You have the option (April or May to late October depending on each year's weather conditions) of taking the riveting Maid of the Mist boat ride at a cost of $17.00/Adult; $9.90/Child (age 11 and younger) and $17.00/Senior (62+). You also may catch "Niagara: Legends of Adventure," a dramatic 45-minute IMAX film on a new 45-by-25-foot screen at an additional fee of $12.00/Adult; $9.00/Child;(age 11 and younger) and $12.00/Senior (62+). Then, you can choose either to stay in Niagara Falls State Park for further exploration on your own before returning to the hotel or have an in-depth tour ($25/Adult) by visiting the Niagara Power Vista and Old Fort Niagara. Old Fort Niagara will give you insights that many tourists don't know. We have added a Native American Cultural Show in Niagara Falls called "Spirit of the Mist" when you will learn about the falls through interpretive dance and music. The optional show lasts approximately 50 minutes and costs $20.00/Adults and $13.00/Child (6-12 ).
The show schedule varies daily. It is subject to final confirmation for your travel date.
Day 6 Niagara Falls - Boston
Today, you can take in the fantastic view of the rivers and mountains of Central New York on our comfortable tour bus as we make our way to Boston. Cambridge, near Boston, is home to the country's oldest university – Harvard. Together with MIT, this prestigious university has made the town of Cambridge even more famous than its counterpart in the UK! We'll pass by Trinity Church, Boston Public Library, Prudential Tower and Boston Common. We'll dine in Boston, which also is famous for lobsters. Boston Lobster Dinner: $30.00/Adult; $30.00/Child (age 11 and younger); $30.00/Senior (62+)
Day 7 Boston - Miami
The seventh day begins will the option to take the harbor cruise ($22.00/Adult; $17.00/Child (age 11 and younger); $20.00/Senior 62+) and enjoy fantastic views of this historic city. Have a real Bostonian lunch at Quincy Market before you take your flight heading south all the way to Miami! Please book your flight after 1:30 p.m. from BOS. Free airport pick-up in Miami is between 10 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Do you want to experience the nightlife in Miami's South Beach? Choose to take our Miami Night Tour for an additional $35.00/Adult; $25.00/Child (Younger than age 12) and $35.00/Senior (62+).
Day 8 Everglades - Miami
We'll be off to Everglades National Park, which is a unique natural environment with a variety of plants and animal life, during the morning. You have the option to take an airboat cruise ($25.00/Person) and look for crocodiles! During the afternoon, you can go on a harbor cruise in Miami's Biscayne Bay for an additional $26.00/Person.
Day 9 Key West
We'll start the day with a 170-mile journey from Miami to Key West crossing many bridges including the famous Seven Mile Bridge. When you arrive in Key West, you can travel to the Southernmost Point in the United States, explore the Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum (Admission cost: $13.00/Person), celebrate the sunset at Mallory Square and see many more attractions.
Day 10 Fort Lauderdale/Miami - Hometown
The tour's last day will start with a visit to Fort Lauderdale - nicknamed the “Venice of America” and selected by billionaires such as Bill Gates for his vacation home. Drop-off service is provided for both flights (FLL & MIA) and cruises departing after 2 p.m.
* Please arrange your flight after 2 p.m. leaving from Fort Lauderdale (FLL)/Miami (MIA).
For more Miami and Orlando packages, visit:
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
Miami Hotel UpgradeUpgrade to Ramada Plaza Marco Polo Beach Resort(includes breakfast for 2)(Only for dates between 5/1/2014 - 12/26/2014)
*The third guest joins the tour for FREE (except applicable *admission fee) on share room basis.
*Prices listed have been adjusted.
***Cancellation of free-fare passenger must be made at least 10 days before departure.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/forth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 2-9 years old child staying in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary New York Airport pick up between 8:30am and 10:00pm, your tour escort will leave at 11:00pm, please meet your tour escort before 11:00pm; Miami Airport pick up available from 10:00am to 10:00pm and Fort Lauderdale or Miami Airport dropoff
- 9-night hotel accommodations
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
- Professional tour escort
- Flight from Boston to Miami
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Admission or Optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.):
-New York Night Tour: $25.00/Adult；$15.00/Child(3-12)；$25.00/Senior(62+)
-Metropolitan Museum: $25.00/Adult；free/Child(11-)；$17.00/Senior(62+)
-Empire State Building: $29.00/Adult；$23.00/Child(3-12)；$26.00/Senior(62+)
-Liberty Cruise: $29.00/Adult；$17.00/Child(3-12)；$24.00/Senior(62+)
-U.S.S. Intrepid: $26.00/Adult；$21.00/Child(3-12)；$22.00/Senior(62+)
-Wax Museum: $25.00/Adult；$23.00/Child(3-12)；$25.00/Senior(62+)
-West Point: $14.00/Adult；$11.00/Child(3-12)；$14.00/Senior(62+)
-DC Cruise: $25.00/Adult；$17.00/Child(2-12)；$22.00/Senior(62+)
-Corning Glass Center+Hot Glass Show: $16.00/Adult；free/Child(19-)；$16.00/Senior(62+)
-Maid of the Mist(April or May to late Oct depending on each year's weather condition.): $17.00/Adult；$9.90/Child(3-12)；$17.00/Senior(62+)
-IMAX Movie: $12.00/Adult；$8.00/Child(3-12)；$9.00/Senior(62+)
-Native American Show(Be subject to guide's arrangement): $20.00/Adult；$13.00/Child(3-12)；$20.00/Senior(62+)
-In-depth Niagara Tour: $25.00/Adult；$15.00/Child(3-12)；$22.00/Senior(62+)
-Boston Harbor Cruise: $22.00/Adult；$17.00/Child(3-12)；$20.00/Senior(62+)
-New York steak dinner: $35.00/Adult；$35.00/Child(3-12)；$35.00/Senior(62+)
-DC Dinner: $16.00/Adult；$11.00/Child(3-12)；$16.00/Senior(62+)(During weekends or holidays, DC Dinner's price will increase a little, please refer to the final price of the actual day.)
-Lobster Dinner: $30.00/Adult；$30.00/Child(3-12)；$30.00/Senior(62+)
-Everglade Park: $25.00/person
-Miami Bay Cruise: $26.00/person
-Hemingways house: $13.00/person
-Henry Flagler: $18.00/person
-Miami Night Tour: $35.00/Adult; $25.00/Child(under 11); $35.00/Senior(62+)
-Dolphin Mall Transfer (O/W): $20.00/person
- Service fees for tour guide (min. $8.00/day per person)
- Please note:
Atlantic City Tour is only for adults more than 21 years old. If you are under 21, you will not permited to go to Atlantic City with casino bus from Chinatown. If you want to visit Atlantic City, please arrange the transportation by yourself. Please comment your birth date when you make a reservation.
- Please note:
1. We do NOT allow customers to use the CITY PASS to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. If you do purchase and bring a CITY PASS, the local agency will not supply the transportation service in on the day. Meanwhile, the local agency may collect some cash as penalty fee. For the details, please consult your tour guide on tour.
- Please note that the flight from Boston to Miami is not included in the tour price. Please schedule your flight departing from Boston to Miami after 1:30pm. Miami Airport pick up is only available from 10am to 10pm at MIA, Miami international airport. Extra charges will incur beyong this time period.
Please supply us with your flight tickets info from Boston to Miami in advance.
- Please note:
- Please coordinate schedule of your flight with that of your tour. We recommend that you please book your air tickets after you receive confirmation email for your reservation within one to two business days from us.
- Please meet tour guide at Baggage Claim Area after your arrival at New York airport on the first day.
- Should weather or other unforeseen circumstances cause a flight delay for more than 45 minutes, you will have to arrange transportation on your own. However, you are welcome to contact local tour provider to see if there is available staff to accommodate your needs.
- Please arrange your flight after 2:00pm on the last day to complete your tour activities.
- Due to the popularity of tours during the high season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service to replace. Please understand.
- Flight information must be provided in order for the airport transfer services to be arranged. At our discretion, if flight information is not provided or provided last minute, your reservation will be noted as a self transfer and no airport transfer services will be arranged. If you decide to self transfer to the tour's first night's hotel, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of a transfer service, you may reinstate the airport transfer service if notification to reinstate the service is given well in advance of the tour's departure. Urgent requests to reinstate airport transfer services will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4fun/ local provider will attempt to arrange a later airport transfer service, however; this later service is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available and cannot be provided, all guests are responsible for self transferring to the tour's first night's hotel.
- Spring/Summer: wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
Fall/Winter: wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time,if the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm (local time), they will have to wait until 3:00pm(local time) to check-in. Please understand.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travellers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
|Your guide speaks the language.|
|A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.|