Summary of The Day: The Go Oahu® Card is the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility. Save up to 55% off retail prices on admission to over 30 top activities, attractions, and tours for one low price. Enjoy the flexibility to choose attractions as you go and take up to 14 days to use your pass. All 3, 5, or 7 day passes include a bonus choice of a Dolphin Encounter by Sea Life Park, Polynesian Cultural Center Alii Luau and Dinner Show, Semi-Private Surf Lesson, Makani Catamarn Sunset Sail, or Oahu Hidden Gems Tour + Snorkeling with Turtles.
The Go Boston Card allows you admission to all the attractions listed below:
Premium Attractions:(choice of one included on all 3, 5, and 7 day cards)
• Sunset Dinner Sail on Makani Catamaran(Includes a free drink)
• Oahu Hidden Gems Tour + Snorkeling with Turtles
• Semi-Private Oahu Surf Lesson by Sea & Board Sports Hawaii
• Alii Luau & Dinner Show at The Polynesian Cultural Center(Includes general admission to PCC)
• Dolphin Encounter by Sea Life Park
• Diamond Head Luau
• Polynesian Cultural Center
• Makani Catamaran Sail
• Ancient Hawaiian Fishpond and Garden Tour at Kualoa Ranch
• Hanauma Bay Snorkel
• Wet'n Wild Hawaii(Includes All-Day Body Boarding)
• Kualoa Ranch Movie Site Tour
• USS Bowfin Submarine at Pearl Harbor
• Battleship Missouri at Pearl Harbor
• Dole Plantation Train Ride
• USS Arizona Memorial Narrated Tour at Pearl Harbor
• Dole Plantation Maze
• All of Oahu in One Day Tour
• Pearl Harbor Historical-City Tour
• Makapu'u Lighthouse Hike
• Stand Up Paddle Board 3-Hour Rental
• Diamond Head Hike (with shuttle service to the staring point)
• Sea Life Park Hawaii
• Waimea Valley
• Iolani Palace
• Byodo-In Temple
• Pacific Aviation Museum at Pearl Harbor
• Jungle Tour at Kualoa Ranch
• Hawaiian Style Rentals: Moped and Bike Rentals
• Beach Gear-Pick One
• Bishop Museum
• Secret Island Beach at Kualoa Ranch
• Voyaging Catamaran Tour at Kualoa Ranch
• Honolulu Museum of Art
• Queen Emma Summer Palace
• Lyon Arboretum
• Waikele Outlet Mall Shopping Shuttle
• Rainforest, Waterfalls, and Movie Sites Hike
• 3-hour Kayak Rental
• 4-hour Snorkel
Vouchers may be redeemed at the following location. You must present this voucher along with a photo ID to pick up your card(s).
1. Polynesian Cultural Center Kiosk
Address: Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center, 2301 Kalakaua Avenue, Bldg C Honolulu HI 96816
Hours: Monday- Saturday, 8:00 am – 8:30 pm
Closed: Sunday, May be closed on major U.S. holidays.
Directions: Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center. Behind Cheesecake Factory.
Note: Selling 3-day adult cards only.
2. Waikiki Grand Hotel
Address: 134 Kapahulu Avenue Honolulu HI 96815
Hours: Daily, 7:30am-4:30pm
Closed: Adjusted Hours on Major Holidays. Please call ahead.
Note: Located in main lobby near front desk.
Departure Date: From now on - March 31, 2017 (The card must be used before/at March 31, 2017)
Please note: The card is activated the first time you use it. It is valid for the number of calendar days that you selected at the time of purchase. Then, use it over a two-week period.
*Adult age: 13 or older
*Child age: 3-12
*The regular price is for one day card duration
Entrance to 30 included attractions FREE with Card
One Full-color Guidebook (For addtional Guidebook: $3 per book)
10% to 40% of discount and savings in other attractions and shopping outlets
Transportation during your trip
Professional tour escort
Society of Seven Show: Adult: USD 45.02; Child: USD 26.17
The Society of Seven Show will leave you wanting more! Just as the original Society Of Seven did when they headlined at the Outrigger Main Showroom for over 30 years, the Society of Seven captivates visitors with their high-spirited, high-energy performances. You'll be in for a truly spectacular night of entertainment. Classic impersonations and comedy acts, broadway show tunes and today's popular hits. Their shows are always fresh and upbeat. Come and see what makes people come to the Society of Seven show again and again!
Customers must print and bring your voucher and a valid photo ID matching the name on the voucher to the redemption center to receive your go city cards. This voucher will be required in exchange for the cards and therefore must be printed in advance, and surrendered at the time of pickup.
Please note: No Refunds once you book and get our E-ticket.
If you need to book air ticket, we recommend that you please book your air ticket after you receive confirmation email for your reservation within one to two business days from us.
If you need additional guidebook or trip protection, please remark in the comments column when booking, then we'll calculate the final price for you.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
The card is great for the value. For two of us, it basically paid for itself after a couple of attractions. We used every bit of it we could and where we could. Easy to use, just present it and they gave you the very best entry possible inc...luding i-pod audio tours on some. It did require a bit of planning since most attractions closed @ 5pm, but no big deal. I read other reviews on the purple vultures and boy were they right. If at all possible avoid the maui diver,s for pick up of the card. Read full review
I bought 5 passes for my family and found them easy to use. Still here in Oahu and have 1 day left to use tomorrow going to do Diamond head crater hike and hanauma bay snorkeling. I have found everyone I have dealt with in using this card t...o be very professional and courteous. I booked some tours before I left home to make sure I didn't have any problems working things into my schedule. Plan ahead especially during busy times like Christmas week to avoid possible disappointment, tours fill up. On the down side, you can't use the card for most things after 3:30pm and having to swipe for tickets to the Luau the morning of that day could be a hassle if you have other plans. I got around that by doing the Pearl Harbor/Honolulu city tour that morning and swiped for both at the same time. PLAN AHEAD. I would DEFINETLY recommend the card for this location.Read full review
Q & A
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.