Summary of The Day: Save up to 55% on admission to over 35 attractions and tours for one low price with a Go Boston Card. All 3, 5, and 7-day passes include a Premium Attraction choice of a Boston Duck Tour, Whale Watch Cruise, or a Boston Red Sox Game with early park access. Enjoy the flexibility to choose attractions as you go and do as much as you want each day. Pay nothing at the gate.
The Go Boston Card allows you admission to all the attractions listed below:
• New England Aquarium
• Fenway Park Tour
• Skywalk Observatory
• USS Constitution Cruise
• Museum of Science
• Salem Witch Museum
• Old State House
• Museum of Fine Arts
• Harvard Museum of Natural History
• Freedom Trail Walking Tour
• Franklin Park Zoo
• Paul Revere House
• MIT Museum
• Boston Children's Museum
• Old South Meeting House
• Boston Bike Rental
• Plimoth Plantation/Plimoth Grist Mill Combo
• Boston's Tall Ships
• Harvard Walking Tour
• Swan Boats of Boston
• Sam Adams Brewery Tour
• Charles River Cruise
• Mary Baker Eddy Library & Mapparium
• Isabella Gardner Museum
• Institute of Contemporary Art
• Peabody Museum of Archaeology
• Otis House Museum
• Peabody Essex Museum
• House of Seven Gables
• Hyannisport Harbor Cruise
• Liberty Ride
• John F. Kennedy Hyannis Museum
• Old Sturbridge Village
• Concord Museum
• Buckman Tavern
• Louisa May Alcott House
• JFK Presidential Library and Museum
• Six Flags New England
• Cape Cod Canal Cruise
• LEGOLAND Discovery Center
• Hop-On Hop-Off CityView Trolley Tour: 2-day Ticket
• Edward M. Kennedy Institute for the U.S. Senate
Vouchers can be redeemed at the following locations:
1. Old State House Museum
Address: 206 Washington St Boston, MA 02109
Hours: June 1–August 31: Daily, 9:00 am–6:00 pm; September 1–June 1: Daily, 9:00 am–5:00 pm
Closed: Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, and New Year’s Day., Note: May have additional closures due to weather, maintenance, repairs, or special events.
Note: Not handicap accessible.
2. Macy's Visitor Information Center (Lower Level)
Address: 450 Washington Street Boston MA 02111
Hours: Daily, 10:00 am-7:00 pm
Closed: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's Day
Note: Credit Card sales only.
Departure Date: From now on - March 31, 2017(The card must be used before/at March 31, 2017)
The card is activated the first time you use it. It is then valid for that day and the number of consecutive calendar days that you have purchased.
If you need to book a flight, we recommend that you book your flight after you receive a confirmation email from Tours4Fun for your reservation within one to two business days.
If you need an additional guidebook or trip protection, please notate this in the comments column when booking. We'll then calculate the final price for you.
Customers must print and bring your voucher and a valid photo ID matching the name on the voucher to the redemption center to receive your go city cards. This voucher will be required in exchange for the cards and therefore must be printed in advance, and surrendered at the time of pickup.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
This was our first trip to Boston and our first time using a Go Card. We found the Go Boston Card to be an incredible value and so easy to use. We visited Orchard House (in Concord), then drove in to Boston and took the GreyLine Trolley Tou...r all around the city- then did the included Harbor Cruise. Not only was the card hassle-free, it also came with a useful pocket sized guidebook that noted important info, like where to take your card to get the vouchers to ride the trolley and boat etc. We also ate lunch at a great restaurant in the North End (Strega) and found out the DAY AFTER that it was 30% off- with the card! Read full review
After your reservation is confirmed, you will receive an E-ticke issued by us. You will need to take a printed-out E-ticket and redeem it at one of the redemption centers for the physical card. With the physical card, you will be able to visit included attractions for free.
Entrance to over 70 attractions FREE with Card. (The price is gate price.)
- Boston Hop-On/Off Trolley: $42.00
- New England Aquarium: $24.95
- Museum of Science: $22.00
- Fenway Park Tour: $16.00
- Old State House: $8.50
- USS Constitution Cruise: $18.90
- Museum of Fine Arts : $25.00
- Harvard Natural History Museum: $12.00
- Boston Children's Museum: $14.00
- Boston Bike Rental: $33.60
- Salem Witch Museum: $9.00
- Boston Movie Mile Walking Tour: $24.00
- Boston TV & Movie Sites Tour: $40.00
- Franklin Park Zoo: $17.00
- Harvard Walking Tour: $8.95
- Institute of Contemporary Art: $15.00
- Isabella Gardner Museum: $15.00
- JFK Library & Museum: $12.00
- Mary Baker Eddy Library: $6.00
- Plimoth Plantation/Mayflower: $29.50
- MIT Museum: $8.50
- Old South Meeting House: $6.00
- Otis House Museum: $8.00
- Paul Revere House: $3.00
- Peabody Museum of Archaeology: $12.00
- Freedom Trail Walking Tour: $12.00
- Boston's Tall Ships: $30.00
- Charles Riverboat Cruise: $15.00
- Marthas Vineyard Ferry: $45.00
- Nantucket Ferry: $45.00
- Plymouth Walking Tour: $10.00
- Provincetown Ferry: $46.00
- Sam Adams Brewery Tour: $8.00
- Swan Boats of Boston: $2.75
- House of Seven Gables: $12.50
- Six Flags New England: $54.99
- Peabody Essex Museum: $15.00
- Old Sturbridge Village: $24.00
- Buckman Tavern: $12.00
- Hancock Clarke House: $12.00
- Liberty Ride: $25.00
- Louisa May Alcott House: $10.00
- Munroe Tavern: $12.00
- Concord Museum: $10.00
- Old Manse House: $8.00
- Cape Cod Canal Cruise: $16.00
- Hyannisport Harbor Cruise: $16.00
- Cape Cod Maritime Museum: $5.00
- Cape Cod Bike Renta: $25.00
- Sandwich Glass Museum: $6.00
- John F. Kennedy Hyannis Museum now including Cape Cod Baseball Hall of Fame $8.00
One Full-color Guidebook (For addtional Guidebook: $3 per book)
10% to 25% of discount and savings in other attractions and shopping outlets
Transportation during your trip
Professional tour escort
Blue Man Group - Full View Seating:
$64 per person
Located in the heart of Boston's Theater District, just steps from the Boston Common, the Charles Playhouse is Boston's long-time home of Blue Man Group. The world-famous bald and blue men that comprise the Blue Man Group create a thrilling mix of music, comedy and multimedia theatrics. Stunningly visual, hysterically funny, wildly inventive and interactive, the Blue Man Group is a totally unique form of entertainment. The blissful party atmosphere created at their live events has become the trademark of a Blue Man Group experience.
Note: Blue Man Group appeals to all ages, but children under five (5) years of age are not permitted.