Summary of The Day: Save up to 55% on admission to over 41 attractions and tours for one low price with a Go Boston Card. All 3, 5, and 7-day passes include a Premium Attraction choice of a Boston Duck Tour, Whale Watch Cruise, or a Boston Red Sox Game with early park access. Enjoy the flexibility to choose attractions as you go and do as much as you want each day. Pay nothing at the gate.
The Go Boston Card allows you admission to all the attractions listed below:
• New England Aquarium
• Fenway Park Tour
• Skywalk Observatory
• USS Constitution Cruise
• Museum of Science
• Salem Witch Museum
• Old State House
• Museum of Fine Arts
• Harvard Museum of Natural History
• Freedom Trail Walking Tour
• Franklin Park Zoo
• Paul Revere House
• MIT Museum
• Boston Children's Museum
• Old South Meeting House
• Boston Bike Rental
• Plimoth Plantation/Plimoth Grist Mill Combo
• Boston's Tall Ships
• Harvard Walking Tour
• Swan Boats of Boston
• Sam Adams Brewery Tour
• Charles River Cruise
• Mary Baker Eddy Library & Mapparium
• Isabella Gardner Museum
• Institute of Contemporary Art
• Peabody Museum of Archaeology
• Otis House Museum
• Peabody Essex Museum
• House of Seven Gables
• Hyannisport Harbor Cruise
• Liberty Ride
• John F. Kennedy Hyannis Museum
• Old Sturbridge Village
• Concord Museum
• Buckman Tavern
• Louisa May Alcott House
• JFK Presidential Library and Museum
• Six Flags New England
• Cape Cod Canal Cruise
• LEGOLAND Discovery Center
• Hop-On Hop-Off CityView Trolley Tour: 2-day Ticket
• Edward M. Kennedy Institute for the U.S. Senate
|USD $57.00||USD $39.00|
|+USD $22.00||+USD $20.00|
|+USD $58.00||+USD $40.00|
|+USD $92.00||+USD $66.00|
|+USD $118.00||+USD $80.00|
*Adult age: 13 and older|
*Child age: 3-12
*Child under age 2 enjoys a free trip with at least one adult ticket required.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
This was our first trip to Boston and our first time using a Go Card. We found the Go Boston Card to be an incredible value and so easy to use. We visited Orchard House (in Concord), then drove in to Boston and took the GreyLine Trolley Tou...r all around the city- then did the included Harbor Cruise. Not only was the card hassle-free, it also came with a useful pocket sized guidebook that noted important info, like where to take your card to get the vouchers to ride the trolley and boat etc. We also ate lunch at a great restaurant in the North End (Strega) and found out the DAY AFTER that it was 30% off- with the card! Read full review
Loved the Go Card!
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Thanks for your inquiry.
After your reservation is confirmed, you will receive an E-ticke issued by us. You will need to take a printed-out E-ticket and redeem it at one of the redemption centers for the physical card. With the physical card, you will be able to visit included attractions for free.
Customer Service Rep
Yes, the Freedom Trail walk is available will be available on March 11th.
Please follow the steps on the right-hand side of the tour page to view the start date, receive a quotation and create an order.
Thank you for your inquiry!
Customer Service Rep
The GO card is an admission card for multiple attractions. Please check what the tour cost includes and excludes via the link included below:
Entrance to over 70 attractions FREE with Card. (The price is gate price.)
- Boston Hop-On/Off Trolley: $42.00
- New England Aquarium: $24.95
- Museum of Science: $22.00
- Fenway Park Tour: $16.00
- Old State House: $8.50
- USS Constitution Cruise: $18.90
- Museum of Fine Arts : $25.00
- Harvard Natural History Museum: $12.00
- Boston Children's Museum: $14.00
- Boston Bike Rental: $33.60
- Salem Witch Museum: $9.00
- Boston Movie Mile Walking Tour: $24.00
- Boston TV & Movie Sites Tour: $40.00
- Franklin Park Zoo: $17.00
- Harvard Walking Tour: $8.95
- Institute of Contemporary Art: $15.00
- Isabella Gardner Museum: $15.00
- JFK Library & Museum: $12.00
- Mary Baker Eddy Library: $6.00
- Plimoth Plantation/Mayflower: $29.50
- MIT Museum: $8.50
- Old South Meeting House: $6.00
- Otis House Museum: $8.00
- Paul Revere House: $3.00
- Peabody Museum of Archaeology: $12.00
- Freedom Trail Walking Tour: $12.00
- Boston's Tall Ships: $30.00
- Charles Riverboat Cruise: $15.00
- Marthas Vineyard Ferry: $45.00
- Nantucket Ferry: $45.00
- Plymouth Walking Tour: $10.00
- Provincetown Ferry: $46.00
- Sam Adams Brewery Tour: $8.00
- Swan Boats of Boston: $2.75
- House of Seven Gables: $12.50
- Six Flags New England: $54.99
- Peabody Essex Museum: $15.00
- Old Sturbridge Village: $24.00
- Buckman Tavern: $12.00
- Hancock Clarke House: $12.00
- Liberty Ride: $25.00
- Louisa May Alcott House: $10.00
- Munroe Tavern: $12.00
- Concord Museum: $10.00
- Old Manse House: $8.00
- Cape Cod Canal Cruise: $16.00
- Hyannisport Harbor Cruise: $16.00
- Cape Cod Maritime Museum: $5.00
- Cape Cod Bike Renta: $25.00
- Sandwich Glass Museum: $6.00
- John F. Kennedy Hyannis Museum now including Cape Cod Baseball Hall of Fame $8.00
One Full-color Guidebook (For addtional Guidebook: $3 per book)
10% to 25% of discount and savings in other attractions and shopping outlets
Transportation during your trip
Professional tour escort
Blue Man Group - Full View Seating:
$64 per person
Located in the heart of Boston's Theater District, just steps from the Boston Common, the Charles Playhouse is Boston's long-time home of Blue Man Group. The world-famous bald and blue men that comprise the Blue Man Group create a thrilling mix of music, comedy and multimedia theatrics. Stunningly visual, hysterically funny, wildly inventive and interactive, the Blue Man Group is a totally unique form of entertainment. The blissful party atmosphere created at their live events has become the trademark of a Blue Man Group experience.
Note: Blue Man Group appeals to all ages, but children under five (5) years of age are not permitted.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.