Summary of The Day: Go behind-the-scenes and get an insider's view of New York's iconic entertainment venue where the biggest names in show business perform! The Radio City Stage Door Tour is a one-hour guided walking tour through Radio City Music Hall, located in the heart of Rockefeller Center.
Led by enthusiastic and expertly-trained tour guides, The Radio City Stage Door Tour gives visitors a fascinating look behind the scenes of Radio City Music Hall. Guests will explore the theater, lounges and corridors with beautiful art deco interiors, view the celebrity signed guestbook plus meet a Radio City Rockette and discover first-hand what it takes to become one of the stars of the Radio City's Christmas Spectacular.
Guests will also learn the secrets and history of the Great Stage - one of the largest indoor performance stages in the world, and home to lavish theatrical productions, concerts and award-winning shows.
Please bring your printed e-ticket and redeem at the Radio City Sweets and Gift Shops located at the following location and dates below:
* Jan. - Oct.: E-tickets can be redeemed at the Radio City Sweets and Gifts Shop located at 1260 6th Ave., NYC, NY 10020, between 50th and 51st streets
* Nov. - Dec.: E-tickets can be redeemed at the tours entrance on 51st Street.
Open Daily 11:00am - 3:00pm. Tours leave approximately every half hour.
When an event is in progress, there may be limited access to the seating area inside the Music Hall and on some occasions, guests may only be able to view the auditorium from a private viewing booth. Also, the stage's hydraulic system will be shown in a video presentation. * Use of video cameras and mobile phones are not permitted on the tour. * Outside food and beverages, including water are not permitted in Radio City Music Hall at any time.
Please print your printed e-ticket and redeem at the Radio City Sweets and Gift Shops located at the following location and dates below:
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.