Summary of The Day: After being picked up from your hotel or meeting point, we will start our coach journey from the Costa del Sol to Tarifa. We will board the Fast Ferry from the Tarifa Port and cruise across the Strait of Gibraltar.
Once we have arrived in Tangier, we will start a walking tour around the little souk to find a large range of Mediterranean fruits and vegetables, spices and dried fruits. Then, the group will explore the Medina (old town) and the Kasbah (old fortress) to discover its rich architecture. Afterwards, we will take a break to see the snake charmers and to taste some fresh bread at one of the lovely local bakeries. We also will enjoy a traditional lunch offered in a typical Moroccan restaurant.
Later on, we will be guided to the Bazaar where you will be informed about the different types of carpets as well as local handicraft. After that, the group will enjoy a bus sightseeing tour along the promenade seafront, Avenue Mohamed V, Severo Ochoa Institute, the Portuguese, American, Italian and Spanish Quarters and the Royal Palace. On the way to the Atlantic coast, we will visit at the Punico Roman Necropolis where you can enjoy some of the best views of the Strait of Gibraltar and see the tombs dating back to the Roman times.
Afterwards, we will stop at Cape Spartel, where the waters of the Mediterranean and the Atlantic meet. We will continue to the Caves of Hercules and stop at an Atlantic dune to take pictures and ride the camels (optional). Finally, we will pass through the rich area of the city before we get back to the Port of Tarifa.
End of the tour: 9:00pm approx. back in Malaga city.
*Adult: 12 and older
*Child: 4-11 years of age
*Participation is free for children below the age of 4.
*Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Please note that the itinerary and schedule of this trip are subject to change from November to April due to ferry’s timetables and the Ramadan holiday.
The Caves of Hercules will be closed for repairs until further notice.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to scheduled departure.
Please bring all valuable items with you. Do not leave valuable items unattended during the tour service. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
Pick-ups for Costa del Sol are as follows:
- Malaga: Avenida de andalucia n/n. Bus stop nº11, in front of Caixa Bank
- Torremolinos: Hotel Natali, Hoyo str, nº28
- Fuengirola: Hotel El Puerto, Paseo Marítimo nº32
- Marbella: Bus Stop of Hotel San Cristóbal, Avenida Ramón y Cajal nº3
- Estepona: McDonalds bus stop, Avenida Litoral nº4
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.