Summary of The Day: After being picked up from your hotel or meeting point, we will start our coach journey from Costa del Sol to Tarifa, where we will board the Fast Ferry from Tarifa Port and cruise across the Strait of Gibraltar.
Upon our arrival in Tangier, we'll start a walking tour around the little souk filled with Mediterranean fruits and vegetables, spices, dried fruits, etc. Then we'll explore the Medina (old town) and the Kasbah (old fortress) to gain a better appreciation of its sophisticated architecture. Afterwards, we'll take a break to see the snake charmers.
Next up is a sightseeing tour along the promenade followed by the Portuguese, American, Italian and Spanish Quarters, and the Royal Palace. Then we'll stop at an Atlantic dune to take pictures and ride a camel (own expense).
Then we will enjoy a traditional lunch offered in a typical Moroccan restaurant with a show. Visit the Medina and the Bazaar, with free time for shopping of traditional Moroccan products.
Finally, we will return to the port to take the ferry back to Spain. Then we will take again the bus to continue along the same route to your point of origin in the Costa del Sol.
The tour concludes in Malaga at approximately 7:30pm.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 12 and above
* Child: 4-11 years of age
* Children under 3 years of age travel for free.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Please note that the itinerary and schedule of this trip are subject to change from November to April due to accommodate the ferry timetable and Ramadan holiday.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to scheduled departure.
Please bring all valuable items with you at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.