Summary of The Day: Come with us to visit the fascinating city of Ronda, one of the most historic locations in southern Andalusia. Admire the beauty of its rugged landscapes and breathtaking views, and feel the relaxing atmosphere of its streets.
Upon arrival, you will enjoy a sightseeing guided tour of its main attractions including Puerta de Almocabar (Almocabar Gate), Iglesia del Espiritu Santo (Church of the Holy Spirit), Town Hall Square, and Iglesia de Santa Maria la Mayor (Church of Santa Maria la Mayor).
We will continue with a full visit of the Plaza de Toros de la Maestranza, one of the oldest bullrings in Spain and also the site of some of the most important events in bullfighting history. It is considered the birthplace of traditional bullfighting and also home of the world known Goyesca bullfight, where the decoration and the clothing of bullfighters and spectators brings us to the age of the famous painter Goya. You will also enjoy the visit of the bullfighting museum inside.
Later on, we will go to a local winery called Bodegas La Sangre de Ronda to learn about the historical and cultural impact that wine has had on this region. You will have the opportunity to taste some local wines.
You'll have free time for lunch and to discover the city at leisure before we drive you back to your pick-up point in the Costa del Sol.
On our way back, we will make a short stop at Marbella's city centre for you to go for a walk and take some pictures.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 12 and older
* Child: 4-11 years of age
* Participation is free for children below the age of 4.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Pick-up and drop-off at specified locations in Malaga, Torremolinos, Fuengirola, Marbella, and Estepona
Transport in air-conditioned motor-coach
Bullring and Wine Cellar entrance fees
Panoramic and walking tour of Ronda
Personal expenses including lunch or other services not specified above
Tours on Thursday are available upon request from November to March.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure time.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.