Summary of The Day: We will start tour in the morning heading toward Frigiliana - a beautiful and typical Andalusian village. Once there, we will visit the ancient fortress which was the refuge of the last Moors and now has been converted into a molasses factory. We will also give you some have free time to buy typical products of the region like pottery, fruits, vegetables or the famous sweet wine.
Later on, we will depart for Nerja. Originally this was a small fishing village, and now it has become one of the most popular destinations in Malaga. In the old town, you will walk through its winding streets and cobbled pathways mixed with boutiques and restaurants with a backdrop of the beautiful Sierra Almijara mountains. You will also have the opportunity to enjoy the breathtaking views from the Balcon de Europa.
You can also choose to visit prehistoric caves (optional and not included in price) while you're there. Please choose to upgrade your tour at checkout if you would like this option.
We will also give you some free time to explore on your own before returning to your pick-up point via the same route.
End of the tour: 6:00pm approx. back in Malaga city.
* Adult: 12 and older
* Child: 4-11 years of age
* Participation is free for children under 4 years of age.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Please arrive 15 minutes before scheduled departure.
Please bring all valuable items with you. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.