Barcelona - Bodegues Jean Leon - Bodegues Torres - Caves Freixenet - Barcelona
Summary of The Day: This half-day tour will take you to three wine cellars of the Penedes area. During this visit, you will learn about wine and Cava (Catalan sparkling wine), and have the opportunity to taste the different wines and Cava.
Catalunya is one of Spain’s most prominent wine producing areas, boasting eleven appellations of origin. Vines have been growing in Catalonia for more than 2,000 years. Today Catalonia is Spain’s biggest producer of wine with appellation of origin, with a production rate of 380 million bottles per year, including Cava, which accounts for half of this production.
The tour includes a guided visit and tasting of two wines at Jean Leon winery. a guided visit and degustation of three wines and three cheeses in the Torres winery and a guided visit and tasting of two sparkling wines and an appetizer in the Cavas Freixenet winery.
The tour concludes at Carrer de Balmes, 5, Barcelona, Spain.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 8 and older
* Children under 7 years old are free. Please be sure to inform us if you are traveling with a child. Children younger than 4 years of age must seat on their parents lap.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Air conditioned motor coach.
Multilingual official guide.
Guided tour and tasting of two different wines at Jean Leon Winery.
Guided tour and combined tasting (3 cheeses and 3 wines) at Bodegues Torres.
Guided tour and tasting of two different sparkling wine (cava) and appetizer at Cavas Freixenet winery.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the departure time to check in.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.