Summary of The Day: Visit the first military academy of the United States at West Point by bus in the morning. It’s one of the oldest military academies which have the longest history in the United States. The United States Military Academy(West Point), British Royal Military Academy Sandhurst, the Russia's Frunze Military Academy , the France's Saint-Cyr military academy are famous as the four military academies in the world (*We will arrange Military official guides to assist your visit at the academy, so you must prepare your effective ID card.) Then go to the shopping city—Woodbury outlets. Here is the shopping center of discount. It is the biggest direct selling center in the world. Not only do they have a unique design, but they also have many famous high-end brands, like Burberry, Coach, Dolce & Gabbana, Fendi, Prada and so on. There is 25% to 65% in discounts every day.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
*Adult age: 12 and older
*Child age: 2-11
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
Roundtrip bus or van transportation
Professional bilingual tour escort
Airfares or related transportation between your home and New York airport or chosen pick-up location
Service Fee for tour guide (min. $8.00/day per person)
All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals the tour guide arranges
Admission or optional tours (prices may vary due to the season, and are subject to the final price on the box office. All optional tours that include a service fee must be paid for in cash before joining the tour.):
- West Point Military Academy: $15.00/Adult; $12.00/Child(3-12); $15.00/Senior(62+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). )
Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
For the tours with multiple pick-up locations, we may transfer customers from the choose locations to the final meeting point to start the tour.
If the attractions are closed due to holidays, the tour more likely will stop at the entrances for a photo opportunity.
Please note that once this tour is confirmed, no refund or cancellation.
Spring/Summer: wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. Fall/Winter: wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
The itinerary and operating dates may change due to weather, traffic and other reasons during our busy season. Please reconfirm your order prior to the departure date.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.