Free Dinner Special : From 1/10/2017, booking your departure date before 4/30/2017, Free Dinner Special promotion -- Island Buffet Dinner will be applied!
Summary of The Day: The mission of the Polynesian Cultural Center is to “preserve and portray the cultures, arts, and crafts of the islands of Polynesia”. This unique place celebrates the peoples and cultures of Aoteraroa (Maori New Zealand), Fiji, Hawaii, Marquesas (French Polynesia), Samoa, Tahiti, and Tonga.
Representatives for each island will show you various art forms, rituals, and daily practices. You can experience spear throwing, tree climbing, coconut husking, fire walking, and much more. You’ll be able to go into reconstructed homes and see how these different cultures lived and what they ate. You’ll learn about their belief systems, hear their music, and experience firsthand how these cultures focused on living in harmony with the land and sea.
After a visit to the Polynesian Cultural center you’ll have a greater respect and appreciation for the Polynesian peoples and their accomplishments. Your day, however, won’t be complete until you’ve seen “Ha: Breath of Life”. This moving show tells the ancient story of Mana and his extraordinary journey. Told through singing, drumming, dancing, and special effects, the experience will enliven your senses and renew your spirit.
Polynesian Cultural Center Address and Operating Time:
Hwy Laie, Hawaii 96762
Above prices are subject to change due to additional transportation fee depending on your hotel pickup location. Please contact us to offer your specific hotel location after booking. Then we will provide you more detailed information about quotation and pick up location.
Pick up time is about 11:50am. Please arrive at hotel pickup location 10-15 minutes prior to pickup. All times are approximations. The real pick up time depends on the hotel distance.
Moderate walking; please wear walking shoes and dress comfortably (expect sun, wind and at times rain conditions).
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.