Summary of The Day: Explore the wonders and beauty that make this Oahu so special!
See Oahu's spectacular southeast coastlines at Hanauma Bay and the Halona Blowhole Lookout. Visit Kualoa Ranch, one of the most sacred places on the island of Oahu, for a storytelling tour that journeys from the foothills of the ranch to the base of the majestic Kualoa Mountains. The tour features an informative video, friendly guides and terrific photo opportunities.
You have the option of having lunch at Aunt Pati's Cafe at the Kualoa Ranch if you select the deluxe option during check out or you can enjoy lunch at your own expense. The meal will feature a buffet of Kualoa Field Green Salad, Fresh Pineapple Wedges, Kim Chee, BBQ Pork Ribs, Buttered Corn, Mango-Pineapple Teriyaki Chicken, Kualoa Chili, Steamed White Rice, and Chef’s Choice of Dessert. There is also a vegetarian and gluten free buffet with choices of Kualoa Field Green Salad, Kim chee, and Fresh Sliced Pinaeple.
The restaurant does offer vegetarian and gluten free options upon request. The Vegetarian option includes a choice of Stuffed Spinach Mushroom Roll Ups, Garden Burger, Veggie Wrap, or a Veggie Sandwich. The Gluten Free option includes Grilled Mahi Mahi.
Then, see North Shore beaches of Oahu such as Waimea Bay. Later, see panoramic views of windward Oahu at the Nuuanu Pali Lookout. In addition, you will see two great architectural structures on Oahu: The Laie Hawaii Temple, and Byodo-In, a non-denominational Buddhist temple located in the Valley of the Temples in Windward Oahu.
Departs daily from 7:00 am - 7:45 am, and returns at approximately 4:00 pm. Times are for your reference only. It main depends on the traffic and weather conditions on the tour date. We pick up at major hotels in Waikiki.
• Diamond Head
• Exclusive Kahala Estates
• Hanauma Bay* (Hanauma Bay closed on Tuesdays.)
• Halona Blowhole Lookout*
• Nuuanu Pali Lookout*
• Byodo-In Temple*
• Chinaman's Hat
• Kualoa Ranch* (includes Legends and Legacy tram tour)
• North Shore surfing beaches
• Waimea Bay
• Pineapple Fields
• Dole Plantation*
*indicates a stop
- On Dec. 25, 2016 and Jan. 1, 2017, the tour will stop at Coral Kingdom for a buffet lunch, as Kualoa Ranch is closed. Byodo-In Temple is also closed.
|USD $97.98||USD $61.98|
|+USD $22.00||+USD $18.00|
*Adult age: 12 and older|
*Child age: 4 -11.
*Children under the age of 4 are free and must be seated on an adult's lap. If you require a seat for a child under 4, please purchase a child's admission.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off from/to Waikiki
- Ground transportation via air-conditioned tour mini coach
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and Oahu or chosen pick-up location
- All personal expenses
- The above prices are subject to change due to additional transportation fees depending on your hotel pick-up location. Please contact us to offer your specific hotel location after booking. We will then provide you more detailed information. We will be able to pick you up at your hotel or a nearby hotel most of the time. Otherwise, you will be instructed on where to wait for your pick-up when we confirm your order.
- You have the option of having lunch at Aunt Pati's Cafe at the Kualoa Ranch if you select the deluxe option during check out or you can enjoy lunch at your own expense. The meal will feature a buffet with vegetarian and gluten free options. Further vegetarian and gluten free meals are available upon request.
- Please arrive at hotel pick-up location 10-15 minutes prior to pick-up. All times are approximations.
- Passengers are responsible for verifying their luggage is loaded by the bus operator. Tours4Fun assumes no liability for lost baggage, except if baggage is lost in transit, in which case the maximum liability is $100.00 per bag, not to exceed $200.00 per person. Tours4Fun assumes no liability for damaged baggage, except if baggage is damaged in transit, in which case the maximum amount for a damaged luggage claim is $30.00 per bag, not to exceed $60.00 per person. Airline damaged or lost bags must be reported directly to the airlines. All claims shall be submitted within twenty-four (24) hours of the occurrence.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
The tour will have stops arranged by the tour guide for stretches and public restroom use.
Please speak with the tour guide in regards to the exact timings and locations of this stops.
Customer Service Rep
Oahu Grand Circle Island Tour All i want is one ticket. 04/04/2015 23:03:59
Dear Robert Underwood,
You can complete all the steps and click on book now to place your order for the tour online.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
You May Also Like
Magic of Polynesia Deluxe Dinner Show