Notice : Please be advised the pick-up and drop-off locations will be affected on 12/11/2016 due to the Honolulu Marathon from 5:00am to 1:00pm. Please double check when booking.
Honolulu - Kona - Hawaii Volcanoes National Park - Honolulu
Summary of The Day: Kailua-Kona, formerly a tiny fishing village. Now this charming town is a combination of restaurants, shops and historical sites with beautiful views of the ocean.
The Big Island is like a planet unto itself, with its lava landscapes bursting with colorful flowers. Spend an entire day getting to know the Big Island of Hawaii. You’ll visit the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, situated in Kilauea, one of the most active volcanoes, near Mauna Loa, the earth’s largest volcano. There, you’ll fill your brain with, and feast your eyes on, anything and everything volcano.
A break will be applied for lunch, the lunch is at approximately 12:00pm. The lunch location is subject to final confirmation!
Visit a macadamia nut and a chocolate factory. Taste different varieties of Kona coffee at a mill and museum. Stop at a waterfall. Experience a black sand beach. Enjoy stunning panoramic views of the Big Island.
You'll be amazed at the variety of Big Island sights and attractions you'll see. And by the end of the tour, you'll have a real understanding of this diverse, powerful, and very spiritual island.
Our pick-up shuttle departs from Waikiki hotels from approximately 5:00am to 5:20am (depending on the hotel location and flight information), and returns between approximately 9:30 pm and 10:00 pm. If providing your own transportation, please plan to be at the airport no later than 6:00 am. Please offer your detailed hotel location if you need our pick-up.
Once purchased, the tour cannot be cancelled and the tour fee is NON-REFUNDABLE.
Above prices are subject to change due to additional transportation fees depending on your hotel pick-up location. Please offer your hotel name and address when book online. We need to know where your hotel is so we can give you instructions about transportation. Most times we are able to pick you up at your hotel or a nearby hotel. Otherwise, you will be instructed on where to wait for your pick-up when we confirm your order. Pick-up service in some hotels is not available in your hotel's area. You will need to provide your own transportation. Transportation instructions will be sent to you when we confirm your order.
Please arrive at hotel pick-up location 10-15 minutes prior to pick-up. All times are approximations.
Moderate walking is required for this tour. Please wear walking shoes and dress comfortably (expect sun, wind and at times rain conditions).
Flight times may vary. Please verify flight information at the time of booking.
Routes may be modified or restricted due to advisories by the National Parks, National Weather Service, etc. (road closures, venue closure, etc.)
Lunch is available for cash purchases.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.