Summary of The Day: Join us for a full day of scenic drives, gorgeous rainforests, and delicious wines. We'll pick you up at 9:00am from you hotel and head out of Brisbane to the Tamborine Mountain. As we pass through rainforests and picturesque hinterlands, enjoy snacks and water as well as complimentary WiFi aboard our comfortable motorcoach.
In this lovely region we will visit 4 wineries plus the Tamborine Mountain's famous distillery (the distillery is closed on Sundays and we will visit a 5th winery instead). At each winery we'll enjoy guided tasting of 6 - 10 different vintages, letting your experience the many flavors and styles found in this amazing region. We'll also enjoy a two-course lunch at one of the mountain's top wineries.
This entire trip is all-inclusive, allowing you to enjoy a worry-free, relaxing wine tour to the Tamborine Mountain.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Private Books: a minimum of 8 passengers is required. any number below that will be put in a general group.
* Our bus can cater for up to 13 passengers. If you book in advance, we may be able to cater for larger groups by using two buses.
You are allowed to transport home bottles that you may have purchased on your tour but there is no open alcohol or consumption of alcohol allowed on the bus while stationary or driving.
We recommend that if you are taking a tour between March and October that you bring a jacket along, Tamborine Mountain is usually 3-5 degrees cooler than Brisbane or the Gold Coast.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.