Summary of The Day: There is a lot to see around Chicago. Our tour will start with the biggest industrial city of Wisconsin - Milwaukee. It also is the birthplace of Harley-Davidson motorcycles.
There will be an optional visit to the Harley-Davidson Museum, where you may check out the history of the legendary motorcycle brand from the collection of 450 motorcycles and artifacts including the oldest known Haley-Davidson motorcycle.
Next, we'll visit the beautiful campus of Northwestern University. This prestigious university is ranked 14th among American universities and 30th among universities in the world.
We will then visit the Baha'i House of Worship in Wilmette, Illinois. It on of seven surviving Baha'i Houses of Worship in the world, and the only one in the United States. The Baha’i Faith is a monotheistic religion emphasizing the spiritual unity of all humankind. It now has five million followers in virtually every nation on earth. We will also see The Harris Bradley Center, home court of NBA home team Milwaukee Bucks as well as St. Joseph's Catholic Church.
If you arrive in Chicago earlier than the departure date or leave to Chicago later after the end date, We offer hotel extension services. If you'd like to book a room, please contact us for quotation.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
*Adult age: 12 and older
*Child age: 2-12
*Children under 2 yrs old without a seat is for free.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
Roundtrip ground transportation via air-conditioned vans, mini-buses or buses(Depending on the number of passengers traveling)
Professional bilingual tour escort
Airfares or related transportation between your home and O'Hare or Midway Airport or chosen pickup location
All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
Service Fee for tour guide (min. $8.00/day per person)
Admission or Optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office. All optional tours that include a service fee must be paid for in cash before joining the tour.):
Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
The itinerary and operating dates may change due to weather, traffic and other reasons during our busy season. Please reconfirm your order prior to the departure date.
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.