Summary of The Day: Passenegers will be picked up in Boston and Quincy in the early morning. We will arrive at the Woodbury Commons Premium Outlets at around 11:30am. Enjoy your holiday shopping among 220 outlet stores with famous labels such as Giorgio Armani, Burberry, and Yves Saint Laurent at discounted prices, you have the opportunity to purchase unique items at impressive savings. We will depart from Outlets at approximately 5:00 pm and return back to Boston at approximately 9:00 pm, please consult your tour guide with specific ending time.
Woodbury Common features 220 stores from the world's leading designers and brand names, offering savings of 25% - 65% every day. Stores include: Adidas, Banana Republic Factory Store, Barneys New York Outlet, Burberry, Carter's, Coach, Crate and Barrel, Dolce & Gabbana, Donna Karan, Frette, Gap Outlet, Giorgio Armani, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, MaxMara, Neiman Marcus Last Call, Nike Factory Store, Polo Ralph Lauren Factory Store, Saks Fifth Avenue - Off 5th, Tommy Hilfiger, Tory Burch, Timberland, Versace, Williams-Sonoma Outlet and many more.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
*The price is the same for all ages.
All of the children (age 0-12) are required to pay tour fee to board the bus. All the unpaid child show up on departure date are not allow to board the bus.
Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (see meeting point)
Transportation via Deluxe Air Conditioned, Lavatory Equipped motor coach; Sometimes may via 7-Seat or 15-Seat minibus.
Professional tour escort
Airfares or related transportation between your home and Boston airport or chosen pickup location
All personal expenses
Service Fee for tour guide (min. $9.00/day per person)
Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
Tour Cancellation and/or Alterations Made Within:
1)7 Days Prior to Departure Date -100% of Reservation Cost
2)8-9 Days Prior to Departure Date -75% of Reservation Cost
3)10-16 Days Prior to Departure Date -50% of Reservation Cost
4)17 or More Days Prior to Departure Date -25% of Reservation Cost
>Children under 9 must be secured in a car seat while in the vehicle. Please prepare a car seat for each passenger aged 8 years and younger.
Please arrive at the pickup location prior to departure time.
By accepting our policy, passenger should agree that we shall hold no responsibilities in itinerary alterations, delays or cancellation strikes, sickness, theft, loss, bus broke down, accident, weather or any other causes.
Customers are strongly advised to purchase travel insurance before departure to ensure compensations for the unexpected causes above.
In Winter, we recommend layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travellers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.