Summary of The Day: After picking you up from Perth we'll head out on the most popular day trip in Western Australia. Our highlight for the day is the Pinnacle Desert, but we'll enjoy a fantastic treat before we arrive.
First we'll stop at the Caversham Wildlife Park, where you can pet the resident koalas and feed the kangaroos. Housing more than 200 Australian species here, we'll get up close and learn about Australia’s intriguing native wildlife, including the Tasmanian Devil, Cassowaries, reptiles and lots more. We'll also get to enjoy a complimentary morning tea in the park with scones, cakes or cookies.
Next up, we'll arrive at the amazing Pinnacles Desert, an intriguing landscape of limestone formations in Nambung National Park. We'll drop in at the Discovery Centre and learn why they are there, how they were formed and what makes them so unique. Find out about the Aboriginal dreamtime story and take your time to take some truly great photos of the Pinnacles.
We'll leave the desert behind and head to the beach for the amazing views while your guide prepares you a beautiful BBQ lunch. We'll relax here and eat a delicious meal as we enjoy the sea breeze.
From the coast we'll head to the Lancelin sand dunes to finish the day with a ride down the dunes on our very own sand dunes! Surf down these massive sand hills or just wander through the dunes for some terrific photos.
Then we'll kick back and relax on the bus for the last stretch back to Perth, arriving at approximately 6.30 pm.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Child (3yrs - 6yrs, no infants)
* Children: 3-6 years old.
* No infants allowed on the tour.
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
We pick up from Perth Central Business District hotels and hostels only. During booking, you may select from our popular pick-up points in the drop-down menu or request a pick-up by selecting "To Be Advised" and inputting your hotel/hostel address and name in the "Reservation Request
What To Bring
A hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, swimsuit, towel, warm clothing and rain jacket (winter), water bottle (1L), camera with LOTS of memory and battery.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.