Summary of The Day: Departure from New York in the morning, we will head to the world's largest indoor flowers show in Philadelphia. Enjoy the most famous gardening designed by the world-class horticulture master. The Flower Show sets the standard for gardening events across the nation. This year’s theme would be "Explore America". Then we will head back to New Jersey to Adventure Aquarium to enjoy sea animal visit.
Afterward, we are going to visit the most famous aquarium in New Jersey-" Adventure Aquarium". Immerse yourself in the watery world and get ready to experience the life aquatic at the Adventure Aquarium on the Waterfront. Now you can get hands-on, touch and more interactive than you ever imagined with these creatures of the sea. There are more than thousand kinds of sea creature in the aquarium, such as sea turtle, seal, shark, and penguin.
Philadelphia Flower Show: The Philadelphia Flower show has been an annual event since 1829, making it the oldest indoor flower show in the world. Is is also the largest, attracting more than 250,000 people each year to its many exhibits and boutiques.
At the end of the tour, we will return to New York at approximately 5:30 pm -6:00 pm.
This tour requires at least 6 person. If the number is not 6 on departure date, we may cancell this tour and refund you fully.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
*Adult age: 10 and older
*Child age: 2-9
Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (see meeting point)
Ground transportation in air-conditioned deluxe tour coach
Professional tour escort
All personal expenses including meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
Service Fee for tour guide ( min. $8.00/day per person)
Admission or Optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.):
- Philadelphia Flower Show: $28.00/Adult; $16.00/Child(2-16); $28.00/Senior(62+)
Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
If you need to book air ticket, we recommend that you please book your air ticket after you receive confirmation email for your reservation within one to two business days from us.
Spring/Summer: wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. Fall/Winter: wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.