Summary of The Day: Passengers will be picked up in Boston and Quincy in the early morning. From there, we will drive about an hour and a half into New Hampshire to the Gunstock Mountain Resort, one of the state's top ski destinations. Here, guests will be able to spend the entire day zooming down the slopes.
In the late afternoon, we will wrap up our winter fun and return to Boston and Quincy around 6:30pm and 7:00pm, but it could be delayed due to special circumstances such as bad weather conditions and traffic jams.
This package does not include ski rentals. Lessons for beginners are also available at the resort for an extra cost.
Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
Tour Cancellation and/or Alterations Made Within:
1)7 Days Prior to Departure Date -100% of Reservation Cost
2)8-9 Days Prior to Departure Date -75% of Reservation Cost
3)10-16 Days Prior to Departure Date -50% of Reservation Cost
4)17 or More Days Prior to Departure Date -25% of Reservation Cost
Children under 9 must be secured in a car seat while in the vehicle. Please prepare a car seat for each passenger aged 8 years and younger.
After our initial confirmation of your booking, your booking will be subject to re-confirmation 2 or 3 days prior to departure date.
To ensure that you can join the tour smoothly, we recommend you read the following notes:
*If you need to change the pick-up location, please contact us to confirm the location 48 hours before the tour departs. (Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy.)
*If you change your pick-up location and do not join the tour at the location you chose on time, you will likely miss the bus and will not be eligible for a refund.Please arrive at the pickup location prior to departure time.
By accepting our policy, passenger should agree that we shall hold no responsibilities in itinerary alterations, delays or cancellation strikes, sickness, theft, loss, bus broke down, accident, weather or any other causes.
Customers are strongly advised to purchase travel insurance before departure to ensure compensations for the unexpected causes above.
In Spring/Summer, we recommend you to wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. In Fall/Winter, we recommend layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
Photo copy rights reserved.
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.