Summary of The Day: From Miami to Key West is a total of 170 miles. You will go through 32 islands and 42 bridges along the way. Because of the shape of the island, it’s known as the Duck Island (Duck Key), it is an annual international film festival location.
Our tour guide will take you to find the starting point of the US-1 and “Southmost of America Point.” You’d then visit the home of Nobel Prize winner, Hemingway’s house . You can also get souvenirs by the famous Dover Street and Marina. Finally, enjoy the sunset on the way back.
The end time of the tour is about 8:30pm, the specific time arrangement please according to the actual situation on the tour.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
*Adult age: 12 and older
*Child age: 2-11
*Children under 3 yrs old need to pay the same price for seat as adult and please bring child safety seat for them.
Professional tour escort
Airfares or related transportation between your home and pickup location
All Meals and other expense
Service Fee for tour guide (min. $7.00/day per person)
Admissions and Optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office. All optional tours that include a service fee must be paid for in cash before joining the tour.):
- Hemingway House and Museum: $13.00/Adult; $6.00/Child(6-11);$13.00/Senior(65+)
Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
To ensure that you can join the tour smoothly, we recommend you read the following notice:
*If you need to change the pick up location, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm the location before 48 hours the tour depart, so that we can arrange for you.( Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy.)
*You can't change the pick up location during 48 hours before departing, because we need to confirm the guests' number in advance to arrange the bus.
*If you change your pick up location during the departure date, and don't join the tour in the location you chose on time, you will possibly miss the bus. We are sorry, we will handle it as No show and we'll not refund you.
**Thanks for your understanding!
Please do NOT carry any large baggage during this tour, such as boarding bag. Only the small knapsack is permitted.
Upon arrival in Florida, you must call to confirm your reservation and finalize your pick-up details. On the day of your tour, please wait at the scheduled time with your printed ticket to redeem your tour.
Please arrive at the pickup location at least 5 mins prior to the pickup time.
Multiple departure/pick up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/ pick up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.