New York - Washington D.C. - New York
Summary of The Day: Departing from New York in the morning, we are heading to our nation’s Capital, Washington D.C. The sightseeing of the trip may begin with the White House (pass by), America's seat of governing power. When we pass by the Capitol Hill, the congress building in retro style will leap into our eyes. We will pass by Lincoln Memorial, and visit Jefferson Memorial, where we can honor these notable past presidents and consider the impact they have had in our history. All of these memorials are lined with stunning decorations and the stirring words of these great American heroes.
From the Jefferson Memorial, there will be spectacular view in every April as the Cherry Blossom blooming along the Tidal Basin. Donated by Japan as a gesture of friendship and peace, the Cherry Blossom trees in DC have graced the Tidal Basin and Potomac Waterfront for over 100 years. And the guest will have the chance to take the DC Cherry Blossom Cruise (own expense), where we could see most remarkable landmarks in DC area: the Pentagon, Washington memorial, Ronald Reagan international airport, and so on. It must be such a relaxing and enjoyable sightseeing experience.
*The estimate drop off time will be around 11:30pm or later.
- Each year, the National Cherry Blossom Festival celebrates spring in Washington, DC. As for this year, the official schedule is March 20 – April 17, 2016. However, the view of the cherry blossom is subject to change due to weather conditions. Furthermore, reservation is not available for the Cherry Blossom Cruise based on the busy season in D.C. The cruise tour is subject to change regarding the cruise company’s schedule as well as the tourist volume. In case that cruise was not in service, we will go to the renowned Madame Tussauds’ President Gallery instead.
|USD $38.00||USD $28.00|
*Adult age: 10 and older|
*Child age: 2-9
*Please note: This price is for transportation only, does not include any admission ticket.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (see meeting point)
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned deluxe tour coach
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and New York airport or chosen pick-up location
- All personal expenses including meals, however, you have the option to pay for meals that the tour guide arranges
- Tips for tour guide (min. $8.00/day per person)
- Admission or optional tours (Prices may vary during different seasons and are subject to the final box office price.):
- Madame Tussauds Washington, D.C.: $23.00/Adult; $17.00/Child(3-12); $23.00/Senior(62+) (It only will be visit when the Cherry Blossom Cruise is not available)
- Washington, D.C. Cruise: $26.00/Adult; $18.00/Child(2-12); $23.00/Senior(62+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). )
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- For the tours with multiple pick-up locations, we may transfer customers from the choose locations to the final meeting point to start the tour.
- This tour requires at least 12 person. If the number is not 12 on departure date, we may cancell this tour and refund you.
- The itinerary and operating dates may change due to weather, traffic and other reasons during our busy season. Please reconfirm your order prior to the departure date.
- If you need to book air ticket, we recommend that you please book your air ticket after you receive confirmation email for your reservation within one to two business days from us.
- Spring/Summer: wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
Fall/Winter: wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Verna McLean(0)Useful04/18/2016Great Trip ( Verified Purchased )
We had a wonderful time. Unfortunately due to season, cherry blossoms were all gone, Overall, still a great tour.
Sivaraman Lakshmanan(7)Useful08/07/2013cherry blossom ( Verified Purchased )
enjoyed the ferry ride along with the cherry blossom view
Pragadeeswaran Venkatesan(7)Useful08/07/2013cherry blossom ( Verified Purchased )
Places are worth watching and we enjoyed a lot
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Is there any chance for tour between 23rd and 30th in this month?
if there is, when do I know the next schedule? 04/16/2015 16:46:28
Regretfully, the only available dates for April will be on the 18th or 19th with limited seating left.
The tour is seasonal and the rest of the dates shown are already sold out.
Customer Service Rep
DC in one day. Which package would you recommend the best
in this short tour except wax museum? Thank you 04/14/2015 16:34:38
We recommend the 29-426 tour package as this tour has received many good reviews in the past. As the wax museum is highly rated as a popular attraction, the suggested tour will include a visit and admission to the museum on this package:
Customer Service Rep
instead of cherry blossom cruise or wax museum, can I go to air and space museum and come back to join group.
Thank you for your inquiry.
Any special requests to sightsee independent of the tour group will be a matter of coordination with the tour guide during the travel date. Note that any transportation required for sightseeing outside of what is included in the itinerary will be at your own expense.
Customer Service Rep
This is a seasonal tour for viewing Cherry Blossom. There will be other visiting attractions, but due to the tour schedule, we are unable to arrange for Air and Space Museum.
For included attractions, please go to the following link and view under "Overview":
Thank you very much for your question.
Customer Service Rep
I'm not sure that tour will drop us at each place or not.
or only take photo on the coach. if tour drop us at each place, how long they will leave us at each place.
or tour will drop us and let us sightseeing by ourselves then make appointment time to pick us up back to NYC? What time will be appointed? 04/06/2015 17:02:50
You will be able to get off at sight see the attractions below.
Thomas Jefferson Memorial
You will also get the chance to do the Washington D.C. Cruise with an additional fee.
Washington, D.C. Cruise: $25.00/Adult; $17.00/Child(3-12); $22.00/Senior(62+)
Here are the pick up locations and times offered from New York.
Flushing, Queens, 13330 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354
HSBC Bank, Brooklyn(Pickup only, no drop off), 6102 8th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11220
Chinatown (Manhattan NYC) - Manhattan, 90 Bowery St, New York
Customer Service Rep
Upload your photos and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information
Edit Photo Title & Description
have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
We had a wonderful time. Unfortunately due to season, cherry blossoms were all gone, Overa .. Read MoreBy Verna McLean On 04/18/2016 19:42:42
enjoyed the ferry ride along with the cherry blossom view Read MoreBy Sivaraman Lakshmanan On 08/07/2013 02:54:36
Places are worth watching and we enjoyed a lot Read MoreBy Pragadeeswaran Venkatesan On 08/07/2013 02:31:58