Summary of The Day: You will be collected early in the morning by qualified tour guides/drivers in an air conditioned mini-van/mini bus, along with other guests from different hotels in Cape Town for a memorable wildlife safari tour.
Look out for the herd of free roaming baboons as you travel along the scenic N1 (National Route 1), and enjoy the beautiful mountains of Stellenbosch, Paar, Franschoek wines route, as well as the table grapes growing Region of the Hex River.
Upon arrival at the reserve, you will enjoy a welcome drink, followed by a full buffet breakfast in the Boma. Soon after breakfast, we will embark on a captivating, educational safari tour which may last 2 to three hours under the supervision of a qualified Ranger. Here is where the adventure truly begins as you encounter leopards, elephants, rhinoceros, buffalo and the ever impressive lions.
Please ask your Ranger to take you to The Aquila Rescue Centre to get up close with lions, leopards, cheetahs and crocodiles .
After the safari, a full buffet lunch will be served, and we will venture to the Cape winelands. Here you can enjoy a complimentary wine tasting tour, coupled with some of the best cheeses and produced in the country at Fairview wine farm in Paarl.
We will return to Cape town after our wine tasting experience, where each individual guest will be dropped off at their hotels in Cape Town.
Tour departs at 6:30 am and returns at approx 6:00pm.
Aquila Game reserve is 2 hours travel away from Cape town city centre.
Menu includes vegetarian and Halaal options.
Please make sure all cameras and devices are fully-charged before leaving the hotel so that you can capture your memorable experience.
All Game Drives on this tour are conducted by Professional Game Rangers in a secured 4x4 truck. However, by choosing to participate you accept responsibility and liability for your own safety.
This tour does not require you to enter water if you do not feel comfortable doing so, and choosing to engage in in water activities is a decision you should make based on your own ability and confidence to do so safely.
Tours4fun requires passengers to be aware of the importance of travel insurance when traveling on adventure style tours. We strongly advise to take out travel and cancellation insurance to cover against cancellation costs, lost or damaged luggage or costs incurred from injury or illness. If you choose not to travel with travel insurance please be aware Tours4fun or any of its affiliates will take no liability for any cost incurred while traveling on this tour.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.