Summary of The Day: Experience the natural beauty, interesting wildlife and taste the delicious wine that Cape Town has to share. Kick off with a visit to Bantry Bay, Clifton, and Camps Bay. Then we'll stop at the breathtaking Maidens Cove for photos (15 minutes).
See the stunning Twelve Apostles and Llandudno, and call in at in at Hout Bay Harbour to catch a glimpse of the majestic Seal Island (optional). We’ll take you along Chapman’s Peak Drive, and stop off at Noordhoek village for coffee. Then on to the Cape Point Vineyard (Optional wine tasting).
Try and spot Tom Thumb, the world’s smallest Ostrich, at the Ostrich Farm.
Visit the Southernmost tip of Africa, Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve and experience the amazing view from Cape Point Lighthouse. Here we'll hike through the region and explore the gorgeous beauty of the coastline (1 hour)
Next, we'll make friends with Boulder’s Beach Penguin Colony and venture down the Wooden Boardwalk to explore with the African Penguins. Then, last, but not least there will be thirty minutes to explore Just Nuisance monument, and browse the area.
Pick up runs between 9:30am and 10:00am. Please be ready in your hotel lobby at least 15 minutes prior to the departure time.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
PLEASE NOTE: Tour requires a minimum of 2 participants per booking
Guests are advised to book our scheduled Cape Town tours in advance with a minimum notice of 6 hours prior to the departure time.
Maximum of 6 people per booking.
Tour prices are based on South African Rand and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Wine Tasting Fee
Wifi available for internet, email, and social media only.
Meals and refreshments can be purchased at cafes along the way.
There’s a 40 minute stop for a light lunch and coffee.
Don’t forget your camera!
This tour includes physical activity, including a hike. Be sure to wear appropriate footwear.
Maximum of 6 people per booking
Tours4fun requires passengers to be aware of the importance of travel insurance when traveling on adventure style tours. We strongly advise to take out travel and cancellation insurance to cover against cancellation costs, lost or damaged luggage or costs incurred from injury or illness. If you choose not to travel with travel insurance please be aware Tours4fun or any of its affiliates will take no liability for any cost incurred while traveling on this tour.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.