Summary of The Day: Experience the Cape Peninsula like never before. As part of this tour you’ll enjoy amazing views in a private luxury vehicle, including the C Classes Mercedes Benz (seats up to 4 pax) or Toyota Avanza (seats up to 6 passengers), with a registered guide driver. This tour includes free wifi, cold bottled water.
Please note that guests can customize their own itineraries. Entrance fees are not included.
If it’s your first time in Cape Town, your guide will suggest a short 30 minute city tour and will show you some monuments and historical buildings, which may be relevant for you to understand the rest of the tour.
Explore the entire Atlantic Seaboard, also known as our French Riviera.
• Stop in Hout Bay and take a boat to Seal Island (optional).
• Travel along Chapmans Peak, known to the locals as Chappies.
• A stop at Cape Point Vineyard – the home of the best Sauvignon Blanc produced in the country.
• A stop at Just Nuisance Monument in Simon’s Town – home of the Great Dane dog who made his own history within the ranks of the South African Navy.
• Next stop is the penguin colony at Boulders beach.
• Then you can see the fauna and flora found in the Cape of Good Hope Reserve.
There will be various photo stops along the way, including a stop for the best coffee along this route in Noordhoek Village. Remember to take comfortable shoes if you’d like to go hiking. The return route to Cape Town will be taken along the scenic coastal and mountainous route of old Cape Road, where animals such as baboons, bontebok, eiland, dassies and ostriches can be seen.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
PLEASE NOTE: Tour requires a minimum of 2 participants per booking
Guests are advised to book our scheduled Cape Town tours in advance with a minimum notice of 6 hours prior to the departure time.
Maximum of 6 people per booking.
Tour prices are based on South African Rand and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Transportation in private vehicle or minibus
Complimentary Airport Pick-up/Drop-off
Wifi available for internet, email, and social media only.
Wine Tasting Fee
Meals and refreshments can be purchased at cafes along the way.
There’s a 40 minute stop for a light lunch and coffee.
Don’t forget your camera!
This tour includes physical activity, including a hike. Be sure to wear appropriate footwear.
Maximum of 6 people per booking
Tours4fun requires passengers to be aware of the importance of travel insurance when traveling on adventure style tours. We strongly advise to take out travel and cancellation insurance to cover against cancellation costs, lost or damaged luggage or costs incurred from injury or illness. If you choose not to travel with travel insurance please be aware Tours4fun or any of its affiliates will take no liability for any cost incurred while traveling on this tour.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.