Summary of The Day: Our team of experts have carefully designed the perfect highlight tour routes for first time visitors to South Africa. Travel by luxury vehicle with a top guide and drive to explore the pristine natural beauty of Cape Point and its surrounding reserve with this exclusive private day tour. This all-inclusive tour includes entrance fees to the reserve, a complimentary airport pick-up and drop off on booking, a private guide, and a luxury vehicle. See the meeting point of the Benguela and Agulhas currents in style!
Itineraries are customization, so you can go anywhere you want to go along the selected tour and stop whenever you want to stop!
• Bantry Bay, Clifton, Camps Bay, Twelve Apostles & Llandudno
• World of Birds (Optional) & Hout Bay harbour (optional to Seal Island boat)
• Chapman’s Peak Drive
• Noordhoek village (Optional Stop for Coffee)
• Cape Point Vineyard (Optional Wine Tasting) & Ostrich Viewing (Drive By)
• Cape of Good Hope Reserve, Dias Cross Beacon
• Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens (Optional)
• Drop you off at your Hotel/Guesthouse
• Evening Restaurants Drop off and Pick up (Complimentary) & Cape Point Lighthouse
• Boulder’s Beach Penguin Colony, Simon’s Town & Muizenberg
• Groote Constantia Winery (Optional Wine Tasting)
Pick up runs between 9:30am and 10:00am. Please be ready in your hotel lobby at least 15 minutes prior to the departure time.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
PLEASE NOTE: Tour requires a minimum of 2 participants per booking
Guests are advised to book our scheduled Cape Town tours in advance with a minimum notice of 6 hours prior to the departure time.
Maximum of 6 people per booking.
Tour prices are based on South African Rand and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Transportation in private vehicle or minibus
Wine Tasting Fee
Complimentary Airport Pick-up/Drop-off
Wifi available for internet, email, and social media only.
Meals and refreshments can be purchased at cafes along the way.
There’s a 40 minute stop for a light lunch and coffee.
Don’t forget your camera!
This tour includes physical activity, including a hike. Be sure to wear appropriate footwear.
Maximum of 6 people per booking
Tours4fun requires passengers to be aware of the importance of travel insurance when traveling on adventure style tours. We strongly advise to take out travel and cancellation insurance to cover against cancellation costs, lost or damaged luggage or costs incurred from injury or illness. If you choose not to travel with travel insurance please be aware Tours4fun or any of its affiliates will take no liability for any cost incurred while traveling on this tour.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.