Summary of The Day: Passengers will be picked up in Boston in the early morning. From there, we will drive south to New York City. Our day tour of the Big Apple will bring us to all of its most famous landmarks. Stops on our tour include Times Square, Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, Rockefeller Center , Believe It or Not, Fifth Avenue, and a Cruise of New York Harbor, we will also see the United Nations Building, Intrepid Sea, Air, and Space Museum, and more. Will return to Boston late evening.
Beginning on 1/1/2015, the itinerary, hotel and other details of this tour may be changed so please reconfirm the finalized tour information with your guide. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause.
A minimum of two guests is required for Friday departures and a minimum of three guests is required for Thursday/Sunday departures. If you choose to depart on Friday, please choose the guest number as three and contact us to adjust the total price for you.
6:30PM – Pilot Travel Center, 422 Old Gate Lane, Milford, CT
7:00PM – I90 Service Area 6E, Charlton, MA 01508
8:00PM – 36 Harrison Ave, Boston, MA 02111
8:30PM – 42 Beale Street, Quincy, MA 02170
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
*Adult age: 12 and older.
*Child age: 0 -11. (Please bring your own car seats.)
Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (see Pick-up Time and Locations)
Ground transportation in air-conditioned deluxe tour coach or high-top 14-seat vehicle depending on the number of travelers on the departure date
Professional tour escort
Airfares or related transportation between your home and chosen pick-up location
All personal expenses
Service fees for tour guide/driver (min. $8.00/day per person)
Fuel charge: $1.00 per day per person
Entrance fee to all attractions or optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.)
- Madame Tussauds New York: $30.00/Adult; $25.00/Child(3-11); $30.00/Senior(62+) - Liberty Cruise : $29.00/Adult; $20.00/Child(3-11); $26.00/Senior(62+) - Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum : $25.00/Adult; $19.00/Child(3-11); $20.00/Senior(62+) - Empire State Building Observatory Deck : $32.00/Adult; $26.00/Child (Ages 3-11); $29.00/Senior(62+) - Ripley’s Believe It or Not: $29.00/Adult; $22.00/Child(3-11); $28.00/Senior(62+)
Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
Some attractions will be closed during Holidays or events(eg. Christmas, Thanksgiving), the arrangement is subject to your tour guide.
1. Admission fees may be paid to your tour escort upon arrival by cash.
2. We do NOT allow customers to use the tickets on your own or use City Passes to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour. The tour guide will arrange the tickets for the group.
3. If you do purchase and bring a CITY PASS or admission ticket, the local agency will not supply the transportation service during the tour. Please arrange your own transportation on that day.
During the spring and summer, we recommend that you wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
During the fall and winter, we recommend that you wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
I took the one day tour of New York City on 23 Jun. While all the sights were covered as indicated in the brochure, the tour guide, Vicky was only mediocre. She had a much better command of Mandarin than she did English and was more keen to... get the job done rather than to relax a bit and get to know the tour group. The cruise to see the Statue of Liberty was great though and the tour guide on board was entertaining as well as knowledgeable.
The time allocated to Madame Toussand's and Times Square could be cut down a little. Read full review
Q & A
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
According to our system, the tour 60-4054 departs on every Sunday/Thursday/Friday.
Minimum 2 guests are required for Friday departure. Minimum 3 guests are required for Thursday/Sunday departure. If you choose to depart on a Friday, please choose the guest number as 3 and contact us to adjust the total price for you.
Regretfully, we do not offer special pickup and drop off service for this tour. Customers need to arrange their own transportation to the pickup locations we listed online to join the tour. The closest pickup location offered for the 1 day tour to Arlington MA is the Boston pickup location.