Summary of The Day: Passengers will be picked up in the Boston area in the morning. Today we will tour the city of Boston, MA. Our tour begins with visit to the campuses of Harvard University and MIT. We will also visit the Massachusetts State House on Beacon Hill, from which we will be able to see Boston Common.
The afternoon portion of our tour will bring us first to the John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Trinity Church. After that we will take the Cruise of Boston Harbor and finally we will finish the tour after visit Quincy Market.
The tour will conclude at about 4:30 pm, at which point we will return to the departure point for drop off.
Drop Off Time and Location:
4:00 pm - 36 Harrison Ave, Boston, MA 02111
4:30 pm - 42 Beale Street, Quincy, MA 02170
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
*Adult age: 12 and older
*Child age: 0 -11. (Please bring your own car seats.)
*This tour requires a minimum of three people to operate.
Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (see Pick-up Time and Locations)
Ground transportation in air-conditioned deluxe tour coach or high-top 14-seat vehicle depending on number of travelers on departure date
Professional tour escort
Airfares or related transportation between your home and Boston airport or chosen pick-up location
All personal expenses
Service fees for tour guide/driver (min. $9.00/day per person)
All admission fees or optional tours (Prices may vary during different seasons and is subject to the final price of the box office.):
- Boston Harbor Cruise: $21.00/Adult; $17.00/Child(3-11); $19.00/Senior(65+)
Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
Some attractions will be closed during Holidays or events(eg. Christmas, Thanksgiving), the arrangement is subject to your tour guide.
During the spring and summer, we recommend that you wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
During the fall and winter, we recommend that you wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
Please Note: 1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour. 2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.